Senior Product Manager
Grammarly for Developers
Posted on 6/1/2022
Canada • Remote
- Embodies our EAGER values-is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable
- Is able to collaborate in person 2-4 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to the hub where the team is based
- Has direct experience managing or working with developer products
- Thrives in ambiguity - This person will need to embrace the ambiguity that comes with any zero-to-one product initiative
- Excels at ruthless prioritization-Grammarly is working in a massive opportunity space, and focus is vital to our execution
- Knows how to facilitate collaboration, while ensuring a steady cadence of forward progress
- Has the capability and desire to grow into a leader as we develop this new initiative into a larger team
- Build and execute the product strategy and roadmap for the Grammarly platform, working cross-functionally to sequence and execute this strategy
- Lead the creation of both the product and playbook to ensure every developer succeeds with Grammarly
- Drive the successful adoption of our developer product with partners, collaborating with colleagues in business development and marketing
- Own the outcomes and success metrics for the adoption and monetization of our platform
- Evangelize our platform product and strategy, both internally and with partners
AI-powered writing assistant
Grammarly is on a mission to improve lives by improving communication. The company operates a browser extension and app that corrects spelling & grammar.
- Free food
- Company Social Outings
- Work From Home Policy
- Unique Office Space
- Health & Wellness Package
- Paid Time Off
- 401K / Retirement Plan
Company Core Values
- Ethical: Be honorable and earn trust by doing the right thing even when no one is watching, every time.
- Adaptable: Embrace change to evolve and succeed, with a positive, problem-solving attitude.
- Gritty: Achieve with passion and perseverance for goals, by doing whatever it takes to get the job done, whenever it’s necessary.
- Empathetic: Treat others as they want to be treated to work well together, by actively listening to put yourself in their shoes and then responding accordingly.
- Remarkable: Always be learning to develop quickly and be exceptional yet humble, by continually seeking out mentors and learning opportunities.