E01-M01 – H
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Efficient talent acquisition with speed and accuracy
TalentWerx stands out in the talent acquisition industry with its commitment to speed, accuracy, and cost-effectiveness, addressing the common challenges in traditional hiring practices. The company's distinct approach ensures focused attention on clients' needs, delivering skilled candidates promptly to fill vacancies, thereby enabling clients to maximize their impact in the workforce. With a professional and motivated team, TalentWerx provides an excellent experience for both candidates and clients, demonstrating a clear competitive advantage in the recruitment sector.
Nashua, New Hampshire
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↓ -48%
1 year growth↓ -46%
2 year growth↓ -26%
El Segundo, CA, USA
- TS/SCI clearance with SAP Eligibility
- Master’s Degree in Information Technology or related field
- Minimum of ten years of relevant DoD/IC or relevant industry work experience
- Experience in an SAP and/or SCI environment
- Familiarity with security procedures in a SCIF/SAPF environment
- Experience in gathering, analyzing, and validating business requirements
- Strong understanding of business process modeling and reengineering
- Proficiency in requirements and process management tools (e.g., JIRA, Visio, BPMN software)
- Lead requirements elicitation sessions with stakeholders
- Develop and maintain comprehensive requirement documentation
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure proper implementation of requirements
- Manage and track changes to requirements throughout the project lifecycle
- Develop and implement efficient and effective business processes
- Facilitate process workshops, driving the creation of new processes and the optimization of existing ones
- Ensure that processes are documented, communicated, and adhered to across the organization
- Act as a liaison between business units, technology teams, and support teams
- Monitor project progress and resolve any issues affecting requirement scope or business process execution
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of industry trends and best practices in requirements and process management
- Experience with Agile methodologies
Start Date: Immediate
At TalentWerx, we are focused on partnering with America’s top companies to acquire new talent with speed, accuracy, and a differentiated pricing model. We pride ourselves in acquiring top talent to ensure our clients’ competitive advantage.
Our client is a service-disabled, veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) delivering exceptional strategy and technology integration services to the U.S. Federal Government. We support several Department of Defense (DoD) and Federal Agencies across the CONUS.
Location: Remote in El Segundo, CA
The Requirements/Process Manager will play a pivotal role in bridging the gap between our clients, stakeholders, and our technical teams. You will be responsible for gathering, analyzing, and documenting business requirements and ensuring that our business processes are aligned with these requirements. Your role will be crucial in ensuring that our projects are delivered on time, within scope, and with the highest quality.
- Lead requirements elicitation sessions with stakeholders to understand DoD SAP Digital Engineering Ecosystem needs and translate them into detailed functional and non-functional requirements.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive requirement documentation, including use cases, user stories, and process flow diagrams.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that requirements are understood and properly implemented.
- Manage and track changes to requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
- Develop and implement efficient and effective business processes, identifying areas for improvement.
- Facilitate process workshops, driving the creation of new processes and the optimization of existing ones.
- Ensure that processes are documented, communicated, and adhered to across the organization.
- Act as a liaison between business units, technology teams, and support teams.
- Monitor project progress and resolve any issues that affect requirement scope or business process execution.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of industry trends and best practices in requirements and process management.
- Clearance: TS/SCI with SAP Eligibility
- Education: Master’s Degree in Information Technology, or a related field.
- Years of Experience: Minimum of ten years of relevant DoD/IC or relevant industry work experience with no less than two years’ experience in an SAP and/or SCI environment, with at least one year of that total being within the past 5 years.
KEY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES (KSA)
- Familiarity with security procedures while working in a SCIF/SAPF environment.
- Proven experience in gathering, analyzing, and validating business requirements.
- Experience and knowledge in preparing for and executing program technical reviews and functional and physical configuration audits.
- Experience working in or with a Program Office, specifically managing the requirements and processes.
- Knowledge and experience; preparing, reviewing, and obtaining approval of contract data requirements lists and requests for nomenclature.
- Strong understanding of business process modeling and reengineering.
- Proficient in requirements and process management tools (e.g., JIRA, Visio, BPMN software).
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities, with the skill to convey complex concepts to diverse audiences.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a keen attention to detail.
PREFERRED ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with Agile methodologies is a plus.
TalentWerx is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities