Senior Software Engineer
Posted on 3/21/2022
- Experience working with APIs required to build front end applications to support complex requirements
- Multiple years of experience providing operational support for microservices, debugging complex issues and resolving them
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery technologies
- Demonstrated ability to understand your business, your users and their requirements, and lead teams to deliver results
- High standards for all your work
- Passion for continued learning and a track record of proactively picking up new technologies and skills as you ship awesome code
- Design and develop secure, maintainable, reliable and performant code to power InVision's prototyping products and collaboration workflows
- Work on a frontend microservice architecture written in React and WebGL
- Size assigned work, identify risks and create mitigations, identify and resolve technical and quality issues, assisting less experienced engineers when needed
- Work closely with Product Managers and Designers to design and develop functionality and UX
- Provide operational support for the team's products and support team members to do so
- Implement software development and operations best practices
- Technically mentor junior developers, participate in code reviews
- 3+ years of experience designing and developing front ends using Agile and modern technologies like React and TypeScript. Experience with Angular is a plus
Online whiteboard and productivity platform
InVision is on a mission to transform the way people work together by helping them collaborate better. Faster. On everything. From anywhere.
- Monthly allowance to support every aspect of living your best remote life, including: coffee, snacks, or lunch; a trip to the spa, salon, or barbershop; house cleaning; or groceries
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- New hire home office budget with a refreshed home office budget after two years for an office chair, desk, or other equipment
- Annual funds towards self-development, including relevant books, magazines, memberships, and subscriptions
- Free Headspace account
- Parental leave
- Fertility care and support
- Reimbursement for nursing-related costs during business travel
- Family caregiving support
- Peer recognition budget
- Charitable donation matching
- Flexible paid-time off
- Humility - We believe humility is the most noble of all human character traits.
- Co-Ownership - We think and act like owners in everything we do.
- Candor with Compassion - We speak the truth, even when it takes us beyond our comfort zone.
- Relentless self-development - We relentlessly pursue learning and holistic development for ourselves and everyone around us.
- Go-Getting and Go-Giving - We stand up and step forward for the tough jobs, and we look for opportunities to give back to our team and the world around us.
- Customer empathy - We insist on viewing the world through our customers’ eyes.
- Inclusive Collaboration - We actively seek out different perspectives, are open to new ideas, and collaborate to deliver extraordinary outcomes.
- Intelligent Urgency - We intelligently prioritize and move with speed to create value for our company, community and the world.