El Segundo, California
6 month growth↑ 0%
1 year growth↓ -2%
2 year growth↑ 0%
- Ability to think on your feet and answer unexpected questions with ease
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, high energy environment
- Confident and clear communication skills
- Ability to work individually and in a team
- Experience in making cold calls and prospecting clients
- Sales experience and techniques for handling objections/rejections
- Manage a portion of the sales cycle from qualifying to setting appointments
- Make 75+ cold calls a day to qualify clients
- Handle multiple objections/rejections to set appointments for Account Executives
- Experience with CRM software such as Salesforce
Established in 2003, San Francisco based Demandforce is an award-winning automated marketing and communication software aimed at helping small businesses grow their customer base through online marketing, reputation management, appointment reminders and most recently adding it’s 24/7 online booking functionality.
The Sales Development Representative will be responsible for providing customers with solutions to business challenges and demonstrating the value of Demandforce’s digital products.
Here at Demandforce, we are a collaborative group in a fast-paced environment, working together to improve the efficiency of small to medium size businesses. SDR’s will work closely with the Account Executive team to uncover the prospective client’s marketing goals matching them with the best service level to their needs and then ensuring those clients achieve their designated marketing objectives.
What’s in it for you:
- Base + uncapped commission.
- Paid training along with a 2-month commission guarantee.
- With ongoing training, we will help you become the master of your craft.
- You’ll gain transferable skills such as overcoming objections/rejections, different sales techniques as well as working with CRM’s such as Salesforce.
- Our in-depth, hands-on training will help you build a solid foundation in software sales.
- If you are willing to put in the work, YOU WILL BE REWARDED! We want to see you become an Account Executive and have a growth path in place to help you get there.
- Work with a fun and supportive team that wants to see you WIN!
- Support and training: we will teach you the fundamental communication skills that will enable you to communicate more effectively in a sales environment as well as in everyday life.
Who You Are:
- You have a go-getter attitude and are hungry for success! "No" doesn’t stop you - it only makes you think of other ways to go for the "Yes".
- You have the ability to think on your feet in a conversation and answer unexpected questions with ease.
- You’re comfortable in a fast-paced, high energy environment.
- You speak with confidence and clarity.
- You can work as an individual as well as on a team.
How you’ll do it:
- Manage a portion of the sales cycle from qualifying to setting appointments.
- You will make 75+ cold calls a day to leads provided to you, (as well as prospecting some of your own) to qualify clients.
- Using various techniques we teach you, you’ll handle multiple objections/rejections to get through to the key decision-maker and set appointments for the Account Executives who will then close the deal.
This is a base + commission role with a base starting at $50k.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal-opportunity employer.
Notice to California residents: you can find information about our privacy practices, on: https://www.internetbrands.com/work-with-us/cpra