Updated on 11/9/2023
Comprehensive finance platform for corporate card management, bill
Ramp is a comprehensive financial platform that streamlines corporate expenses, bill payments, and accounting automation, saving businesses time and money, with users reporting an average 3.5% more savings and 8x faster book closing. As the fastest-growing corporate card and bill payment platform in America, it serves a diverse range of clients from startups to global enterprises, and was named Fast Company’s 2023 Most Innovative Company in North America. The company's commitment to modernizing finance operations is evident in its user-friendly interface and responsive customer service, which have been praised for eliminating manual work and reducing human errors.
Data & Analytics
New York, New York
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 45%
1 year growth↑ 113%
2 year growth↑ 377%
New York, NY, USA
Sales & Account Management
- 5+ years direct experience in Sales/Revenue Enablement in B2B SaaS or Fintech
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong presentation skills, including the ability to own the room confidently and hold people's attention
- A knack for explaining complex concepts in a clear, succinct, and concrete way
- The ability to quickly understand, motivate, and influence team members
- Excellent project management instincts, with an ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- A “get things done” mentality; you can dissect problems, identify solutions, and drive these solutions to completion with a high degree of autonomy
- A track record of successful cross-functional collaboration and a team-player mentality
- Familiarity with the sales cycle and essential selling skills, including an in-depth understanding of the sales processes and challenges commonly faced in B2B SaaS or Fintech
- Strong analytical skills and business sense to connect sales/revenue enablement to growing pipeline and revenue
- Create and execute an impactful Sales Enablement strategy that aligns with and can be measured against goals and objectives.
- Partner with go-to-market leadership, Rev Ops, and Product Marketing to organize/create content for onboarding and continuous training that is up to date, accessible, and relevant.
- Build and deliver training and skills assessments on the sales process and best practices, closing skill gaps through onboarding and ongoing training, and building vital competencies that help win business and engage customers.
- Oversee and manage sales enablement technology platform utilization
- Contribute towards special projects that could include, but are not limited to, Sales Kick-Off (SKO), developing playbooks, certification programs, assisting with All Hands, and others
- LMS management experience
- Instructional design experience
- Experience in high-growth startups and/or high-growth technology companies