Community and Social Impact Partner
Posted on 4/14/2022
Omaha, NE, USA
- The flexibility to take care of yourself. We offer a hybrid work environment for team members working from our offices, and fully remote opportunities for our Software & Tech teams to focus on results then take time off when needed. Salaried Spreetailers enjoy untracked PTO and hourly team members earn 20 PTO days per year
- We invest in your growth. Our in-house Talent Development team will fuel the impact you can make in your career through leadership development workshops and one-on-one coaching
- We believe in celebrating your accomplishments. Each year is a new milestone with perks such as a home-owner bonus, tropical sabbatical trips, and all the unique Spreetail swag you can imagine
- We'll take care of you and your family. Spreetail will cover 100% of health insurance premiums for you and 50% for your partner and dependents included on the plan, as well as support your growing family with paid time off
- The opportunity to revolutionize your community. We encourage team members to take paid time off for volunteer opportunities throughout the year and we'll match your donation dollar for dollar to the nonprofits you support
- Design a Social Impact strategy that integrates Spreetail's values into the foundation of our social and community support efforts
- Develop and deploy Community Relations programming with identified nonprofit partners focusing on brand visibility, equity, employee engagement, and local community impact
- Partner with Spreetail's Sr. Talent Brand Partner to create social impact-related content for our WeAreSpreetail social channels and website
- Plan and execute Spreetail bi-annual Volunteer Week events
- Represent Spreetail with essential community leaders, nonprofit partners, and internal team members on all topics and opportunities related to Community Relations and Social Impact
- Experience in direct program management, account management, or similar experience supporting the development of partner relationships and engagement
- Willing and able to travel between Spreetail's Lincoln and Omaha offices regularly each week
- Experienced in developing and managing programs supporting community initiatives and driving impact
- Passionate about collaboration - working constructively and effectively as part of a team
- Able to report on the state of financials tied to Social Impact efforts with strong business acumen
- Able to pitch and secure buy-in for programmatic solutions. You are able to factor in social, brand, and financial impact on executives and leaders in the community
Ecommerce growth partner
Spreetail's mission is to make your life better and easier through a high-quality shopping experience with great products and best-in-class service.
- Health Insurance
- We Invest in You
- Home Owner Bonus
- Leadership Development
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home + Flex Days
- Milestone Program
- Home Office Stipend
- Donation Match
- Employee Experiences
- Community Involvement
- Parental Leave
- Raise Your Bar - Don't get comfortable. Seek ways to stretch your potential.
- Pursue Challenges - Think big to solve problems and tackle new ideas.
- Be Relentless - Always sweat the details.
- Act Like an Owner - Treat this company as your own, because it's all of ours.
- Make Spreetail Better - Support, collaborate, celebrate, and grow with everyone at Spreetail.
- Practice Humility - Recognize that feedback is essential to growth.