Billd is a fast-growing fintech company looking to disrupt the $1.4 trillion dollar construction industry. We offer industry-leading payment and financial products to empower our customers, the subcontractor. We are the first and only champion of the subcontractor, supporting entrepreneurs and the businesses that build our country.
We’re equally committed to the motivated professionals that make up the Billd family. We are proud to have been recognized as Austin’s fastest-growing private company by Austin Business Journal, one of the best to work for by Built In the last two years, and consistently rated of the top companies by Glassdoor with a 4.7 rating.
You will be challenged to be your best self and guaranteed to have one of the most professionally rewarding experiences of your career. We encourage creativity, initiative, collaboration, playfulness, and a strong work-life balance.
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Territory Manager with experience selling either construction, equipment, or financial products to commercial subcontractors. This role will be responsible for growing Billd’s financing volume in the Scottsdale region by winning new business opportunities with subcontractors, deepening relationships with existing customers, and developing centers of influence (i.e. building material suppliers, general contractors, bankers, etc.) in the territory.
The ideal candidate has a history of exceeding sales quotas, building out territories, and loves the challenges that come with selling a new product into the market. This person will be the face of the Billd brand and will own all aspects of building out their respective territory. Experience in construction is required.
What You’ll Do
- Sell Billd’s financial products (Material Financing and Pay App Advance) to commercial subcontractors with an emphasis on customer acquisition
- Generate new sales from existing customers with a focus on customers who have disengaged with Billd
- Develop centers of influences in the territory to generate referrals and increase Billd’s brand recognition
- Strategically sell into all levels of the subcontractor’s organization to ensure the customer integrates Billd into their workflows (bidding, negotiating suppliers, etc.)
- Work closely with an Account Manager and underwriting to maximize territory revenue while protecting Billd’s risk
- Actively manage pipeline and report to leadership on a weekly and monthly basis
Skills and Qualifications
- 5-7 years of outside sales experience managing a full sales cycle
- Experience selling into the construction, equipment or finance industries
- Must be a self starter and have the ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Preferred to have familiarity with technology tools such as Salesforce and Slack
Billd is committed to diversity and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.