Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Atlanta, GA, USA
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Very high level of accuracy and attention to detail coupled with excellent analytical skills
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of employees and outside organizations
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and research skills
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data
- Maintain and report on daily cash balance
- Prepare journal entries related to Accruals, Prepaids, Depreciation, etc
- Code and process a high volume of invoices and expense reports for multiple entities
- Review invoices for proper matching to purchasing and receiving documents
- Ensure timely and accurate entry of transactions into the financial system
- Maintain files and records to document transactions
- Facilitate payments to vendors, which may include verification of federal ID numbers, reviewing purchase orders, and resolving discrepancies
- Prepare vendor checks and record customer deposits
- Perform monthly financial reporting and close responsibilities
- Perform monthly reconciliations for bank accounts, credit card accounts, and subledgers
- Prepare and maintain supporting schedules for required general ledger accounts
- Prepare documentation for external auditors
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
Technology products for defense & national security
Anduril's mission is to transform US & allied military capabilities with advanced technology.
- Full Family Health Coverage
- 16 Weeks Paid Leave for All Caregivers
- Family Planning & Support
- Incentivized Time Off
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Planning
- Unlimited Provisions
- Professional Development
Company Core Values
- Impact - Everyone at Anduril has the ability to be a catalyst. You will be encouraged to make your mark from day 1 and be supported every day after.
- Autonomy - Self-motivation is a key component to success. We encourage you to cultivate your ideas, and show, don’t tell. We’re ready whenever you are.
- Speed - We move incredibly fast and welcome people who embrace the quick-paced nature of our work. It is not uncommon for an idea on a Monday to be a prototype by Friday. We ship in weeks, not years.
- Culture - Our team is a collective of intelligent and curious individuals who share the common goal of creating a safer tomorrow - and living balanced, fulfilled lives while doing so.