Posted on 5/5/2022
Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Be a vocal and active contributor during team meetings; we want to hear your perspective!
- Navigate the challenging and complex health care landscape, and pivot quickly with change
- Demonstrate an ability to skillfully and effectively collaborate with colleagues throughout the organization
- Handle a fast-paced environment with competing priorities. Use good judgement to appropriately prioritize your responsibilities and member needs
- Focus and participate in continuous improvement, constantly questioning how and why we do things and suggest alternatives that improve the member experience
- Fully understand department metrics and consistently meet expectations with little guidance
- Exceptional business writing skills in English, including accurate spelling and grammar. Not only will you talk to people on the phone, you'll communicate with patients and doctors in writing as well
- Excellent verbal skills are essential as you'll need to explain our services with confidence, speak clearly, confidently, and have a friendly phone demeanor
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Proficiency with technology; experience with google apps, apple products, and customer relationship management software a plus
- Ability to independently manage one's own workload while maintaining quality targets, department metrics, and exceeding member expectations
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and problem solve complex situations
- Be empathetic. You'll work with members and their families who are going through challenging times. Ability to keep perspective, be empathetic, be efficient and reassure them that you can help is critical to the role
- A sense of humor. We work hard. So we like to laugh a lot too
- Ability to work from a home office if needed
- Bachelor's degree or 5 years relevant experience in healthcare or benefits/insurance organization is highly preferred
- Onboard with Included Health team and engage in internal learning
- Demonstrate knowledge of proprietary software and other required technology
- Learn to articulate the Included Health Mission and fully understand all of our services
- Immediately make an impact on our members by fielding phone calls and guiding them through starting a service
- Ask questions and raise your hand when you need help. Lost time can directly impact lives
- Get to know your team members - catch up over lunch, shadow, go to trivia!
Personal care platform
Grand Rounds is on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone, everywhere. The Grand Rounds team goes above and beyond to connect and guide people to the highest quality healthcare available for themselves and their loved ones.
- Along with comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans; all employee spouses and children can access Included Health services at no cost. For time off, take it when you need it with our unaccrued discretionary time off for all exempt employees.
- We put the member first
- We're here for outcomes
- We seek diverse perspectives
- We value change
- We lead the way