Director – Mid-Market Sales
Posted on 12/15/2022
Remote • United States
- Put people first, and make decisions with the Member's best interests in mind
- Are active learners, constantly looking to improve and grow
- Are driven by our mission to measurably improve health and care each day
- Bring the energy needed to transform health and care, and move and adapt rapidly
- Are laser focused on delivering results for Members, and proactively problem solving to get there
- An entrepreneurial spirit. You're comfortable building the plane while it's in the air. You're engaged in finding solutions and not passing problems or hiccups off to others. You're creative with available resources
- Open-minded. You don't get flustered with the change that comes with being a part of a fast-growing organization. You enjoy learning and are curious about the latest trends in business and healthcare
- A Team Player. While you can't lose sight of your own goals, you are ready to roll-up your sleeves and add to a conversation, support a teammate, contribute to thought leadership, or contribute to a project or initiative with enthusiasm
- A person with Integrity. You have fantastic planning and execution skills, tons of energy and great follow through when your company and our partners need you. You don't get overwhelmed and enjoy working with people trying to solve complex healthcare issues. You do the right thing, always
- You get a kick out of partnerships that work for everyone. You're a master influencer and can negotiate with the best of them. You think long-term
- You're a people person with a strong emotional intelligence. You work hard and have a great time doing it. Passion to impact and make a difference in the lives you serve
- A minimum of 5 years of experience successfully selling benefits, wellness, healthcare technology, or insurance solutions directly to mid-size employers with a demonstrated track record of excellence
- A demonstrated track record of developing an organic pipeline through cold calling and prospecting
- Prior experience working in a start-up/growth environment and comfortable with the nuances of such
- Industry knowledge along with some well established relationships with plan sponsors, consultants, brokers, and TPA's within territory
- Experience presenting to consulting groups and director level benefits professionals
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills along with a captivating presentation style
- CRM experience - SFDC preferred
- A relevant Bachelor's degree
- An ability to travel up to 50% of the time with overnight travel included, when it is deemed safe to do so
- Establish and maintain regional Broker/Consultant and Employer relationships within assigned territory
- Meet and build relationships with senior executives (C-suite, Benefits, Rewards) with a population size between 1,000 and 10,000 employee lives
- Deliver presentations to employers, brokers, consultants and at industry functions to educate prospects regarding Transcarent's end-to-end health and care experience platform
- Follow-up on prospect meetings and successfully negotiate with prospects and associated brokers, consultants, and TPAs
- Facilitate client transition to Implementation and Account Services post-sale
- Provide marketplace intelligence on product and service needs
- Participate in community, business, and industry organizations as appropriate
Comprehensive health & care platform
Trascarent’s mission is to create a new, different, and better health and care experience that puts health consumers in charge, directly connecting them with high-quality care, transparent information, and trusted guidance on their terms – measurably improving member experience, increasing health outcomes, and reducing costs.
Company Core Values
- People - We put our Members first, believe our People are our greatest asset, and strive to be the best partners.
- Active Learning - We constantly aim to improve and help one another grow by asking “how can I do better?”
- Care - We are driven by our mission and put care ahead of cost - treating everyone with compassion and empathy.
- Energy - We are doers - we move quickly and with good judgement.
- Results - We deliver measurable results and bring a results-oriented mindset to every challenge.