Senior Product Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United States
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager, including 2+ years working in a Growth capacity
- You have experience growing at-scale consumer products and have strong understanding of growth and relevance
- You have excellent analytical sense, and have experience driving products & business decisions that involve quantitative analysis and experimentation
- You have a passion and drive for testing and learning at a fast pace
- You are a strategic thinker who thrives when developing long-term strategy in addition to delivering tactical execution
- You have exceptional independent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and ability to collaborate with others and to work in a fast-paced environment
- You are a compelling influencer with great communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to align a diverse group of stakeholders towards a common goal
- Can build SQL queries from scratch
- Responsible for defining the vision, strategy, and roadmap of features to for the Retention team and alignment with business goals
- Work closely with engineers, designers, data, research and other PMs on developing new features/specs and driving execution
- Analyze feature/experiment results and communicate learnings to the team, executives, and the company
- Work closely with internal business, operations and partnerships teams in launching and maintaining features that impact Reddit's growth
- Drive market and usability research to understand opportunities and develop strategy
- Mentor product managers across the organization
- Engineering, data analytics, or design background
- Experience working with ML/relevance
Social news website & forum
Reddit's mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. The company operates a social news website and forum where content is socially curated by members.
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Flexible unlimited vacation days & monthly global wellness days
- Family planning funds & 4+ months paid parental leave
- Personal & professional development funds
- Paid volunteer time off
- Workspace & home office benefits
Company Core Values
- Evolve: Only by continually improving and learning will we succeed.
- Add Value: We constantly evaluate our work to ensure it’s adding value and bringing us closer to achieving our mission. It’s easy to fall into the trap of conflating activity with value. Adding value requires hard work, but not all hard work is valuable.
- Default: Open The free flow of ideas and feedback is the lifeblood of a healthy organization, and Reddit must embrace it if we are to thrive.