MedMen is a cannabis retailer with flagship locations in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Chicago, and New York. MedMen offers a robust selection of high-quality products, including MedMen-owned brands [statemade], LuxLyte, and MedMen Red through its premium retail stores, proprietary delivery service, as well as curbside and in-store pick up. MedMen Buds, an industry-first loyalty program, provides exclusive access to promotions, product drops and content. MedMen believes that a world where cannabis is legal and regulated is safer, healthier and happier. Learn more about MedMen at www.medmen.com
The Operations Associate reports to the GM/Co-Manager of Operations and is responsible for all policy and procedure, compliance, ingestion and all other operational objectives of the business.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Deliver results and strategic direction by ensuring day-to-day operations run smoothly.
- Execute and follow up on operational standards and policies and procedures.
- Ensures compliance with all safety and security policies within retail stores.
- Prepare and package orders for MedMen customers.
- Maintain clean and organized processing room.
- Receive, count, and document inventory deliveries.
- Inform Co-Manager of Operations of upcoming inventory needs.
- Adhere to distribution guidelines.
- Unpack/sort/label merchandise as directed.
- Maintain facility cleanliness.
- Merchandising and restocking.
(Note: The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), and all applicable state and local fair employment practices laws, and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. Consistent with this commitment, the Company will provide a reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants and employees if the reasonable accommodation would allow the individual to perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would create an undue hardship.)
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with customer service in retail.
- Strong analytical skills to assess data, facts and figures.
- Associate degree.
- Sales experience.
- Knowledge of marijuana strains, (indicas, sativas, hybrids), edibles, extracts, and current products on the market a huge plus.
- Dispensary-related experience a plus.
- Must be able to provide exemplary customer service, and represent the business with pride.
- Excellent Time Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Ethical Conduct
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Prior MA Metrc experience
- Prior retail cannabis inventory experience
- Intermediate-level math skills. A key component of meeting our business compliance standards is to perform mathematical calculations to ensure that we are not making sales over the “daily limits”. Failure to perform these calculations could be a store audit (during which the store would be closed) and/or losing our license to sell.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional retail setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This is a part-time position. Work hours are anytime between Monday through Sunday, 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands or feet, reach with hands and arms and may be required to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
No travel is expected for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
This position does not approve visa requirements, H1-B sponsorship, special clearances, etc.
MedMen Is An Equal Opportunity Employer: We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws.