WHO WE ARE
For every hour patients wait for care, they face objectively worse outcomes. TeleTracking believes it is unacceptable that patients are not able to access the care they need, when they need it, due to operating inefficiencies and unnecessary cost barriers. Our mission is simple, to ensure no one waits for the care they need. Named one of Becker’s "Great Places to Work" and a Pittsburgh Business Times “Corporate Citizenship Award” winner, TeleTracking delivers extraordinary outcomes that have been the subject of study by the RAND Corporation and is the perennial KLAS Patient Flow Category Leader.
TELETRACKING GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- We take pride in our mission and are grateful for the opportunity to do noble work.
- We value honesty and treat others with respect.
- We innovate to solve problems and create elegantly simple offerings.
- We hold ourselves and one another accountable.
- We relentlessly pursue continuous improvement .and challenge the status quo.
- We contribute positively to meaningful outcomes for our partners and for healthcare.
- We make sound decisions and operate efficiently to sustain employment and grow the business.
THIS ROLE IS:
The Product Manager drives mission delivery and business growth through delivery of product solutions grounded in the operational needs of health systems. This role is challenged with understanding all of the points of interest within an acute care setting and able to create strategies and requirements that leverage information assets that go beyond just the data that originates from our own TeleTracking workflow products. A successful Product Manager actively creates and manages aggressive product roadmaps by leading cross-functional Core Teams, influencing across the organization, and engaging deeply with the market.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Develop, manage and deliver against the product roadmap for the Analytics solution line, bringing the strategic vision to life and tactically executing against commercialization milestones.
- Actively engage in the market and act as the “voice of the market” within the organization by clearly articulating pervasive pains of existing and potential clients through voice of customer and quantitative research
- Constantly scan the market for competitive solutions and alternatives, demonstrating why our solution is in a winning position.
- Partner with Product Owners and technology leaders to translate market requirements into MVPs and breaking down into actionable work.
- Partner with Marketing to translate solution features into quantifiable value propositions and establish go-to-market plans, including pricing strategies.
- Collaborate across the organization to ensure market readiness and influence marketing, services, and commercial strategies.
- Actively seek out opportunities to improve how we deliver products to the market.
- Travel 15-25%.
YOU WILL BRING TO THIS ROLE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Marketing, Engineering or equivalent.
- 3 + years of Product Management, Product Owner, or Marketing experience.
- Experience as a Clinical Informaticist/Acute Care decision support analysis.
- Passionate about building impactful, technology-based products.
- Analytical approach, using quantitative and qualitative information to influence decisions and tell stories.
- Clear, concise and candid communicator with the ability to explain advanced concepts to audiences of varying levels.
- Independent, strategic thinker with a “can do” attitude.
- Strong facilitator that navigates diverse and sometimes conflicting points of views.
- Advocate for diverse and inclusive teams.
EXCEPTIONAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Master’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications.
- Professional certification by Pragmatic Institute (PMC), Product Development and Management Association (PDMA), Scrum Alliance, Scrum.org, or equivalent.
- 2 + years of healthcare software product management experience.
- 5+ years clinical experience, preferably in a hospital care setting.
- 2 + years of project management experience.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The term "qualified individual with a disability" means an individual with a disability who, with or without reasonable accommodation, can perform the essential functions of the position. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate professionally in person, over the telephone, through email and other electronic means, move about the office, handle various types of media and equipment, and visually or otherwise identify observe and assess. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 10 pounds unless otherwise specified in the job description.
TeleTracking has a COVID-19 vaccination policy which mandates vaccination or an approved exemption due to religious or medical reasons. We require all newly hired U.S.-based employees, regardless of full-time, part-time, temporary, intern, exempt, non-exempt, or any other status or classification and regardless of work or remote work location to be fully vaccinated and any offer from TeleTracking is contingent on being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to starting your employment. Any accommodation request will be objectively considered in accordance with the Federal, State, and Local laws on a case-by-case basis.
TeleTracking is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all people in all aspects of the employment relationship, without discrimination because of race, age, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability or status as a Vietnam era or special disabled veteran or any other unlawful basis, as defined by applicable law, and fostering a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and retaliation. This policy affects decisions including, but not limited to, hiring, compensation, benefits, terms and conditions of employment, opportunities for promotion, transfer, layoffs, return from a layoff, training and development, and other privileges of employment.
An integral part of TeleTracking’s commitment is to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws concerning equal employment and affirmative action.