Associate Core Integration Programmer
Posted on 1/10/2024
Industry's first multi-channel loan origination system
MeridianLink stands out as a leading company in the financial technology sector, offering robust digital lending and account opening solutions to financial institutions, while also providing data verification services to consumer reporting agencies. Their unique business model fosters a culture of technical advancement and industry leadership, enabling employees to contribute to the development of critical financial management tools. This focus on continuous improvement and commitment to supporting consumers' financial journeys makes MeridianLink an attractive workplace for those seeking to make a significant impact in the fintech industry.
Data & Analytics
Costa Mesa, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 0%
1 year growth↓ -1%
2 year growth↑ 19%
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Aptitude for learning new programming languages and technologies
- Good problem-solving and programming skills including software design, debugging, testing, and documentation
- Must know one of the following programming languages: C++, C, C#, Visual Basic and Java
- Manages project progress and adapt work as required
- Participates in technical workshops with clients to derive value added services and implementations
- Gathers implementation details from clients to create cases for staff to resolve
- Analyzes business workflows and technical information provided by clients
- Documents client requests in clear and concise form to reduce the turnaround time that is necessary to complete a given request
- Implements requests from clients using ASP.NET/VB.NET/XML that include feature enhancements and bug fixes
- Understands business needs for clients and advises the best custom solution for the client’s business workflow
- Troubleshoots issues that may require real-time fixes
- Helps peers understand various requirements/constraints of the integration projects
- Performs other projects/duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, and/or relevant professional experience
- Prior technical support and customer service experience
- Experience with Azure Application Insights (Kusto query language)
We are looking for software engineers who also enjoy client interaction. You will use your technical expertise to implement and maintain integration solutions for clients, and your project management skills to coordinate staff and internal resources to ensure that projects meet deadlines. You’re happiest using and improving your programming skills, and enjoy employing your strong communication skills working directly with our clients. You thrive in a technical environment that’s team oriented while still acknowledging individual achievements.
•Manages project progress and adapt work as required
•Participates in technical workshops with clients to derive value added services and implementations.
•Gathers implementation details from clients to create cases for staff to resolve.
•Analyzes business workflows and technical information provided by clients.
•Documents client requests in clear and concise form to reduce the turnaround time that is necessary to complete a given request.
•Implements requests from clients using ASP.NET/VB.NET/XML that include feature enhancements and bug fixes.
•Understands business needs for clients and advises the best custom solution for the client’s business workflow.
•Troubleshoots issues that may require real-time fixes.
•Helps peers understand various requirements/constraints of the integration projects.
•Performs other projects/duties as assigned.
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills
•Work well in a team environment, personal commitment, effort, motivation through challenges, and initiative in all aspects of work
•Must know one of the following programming languages: C++, C, C#, Visual Basic and Java.
•Aptitude for learning new programming languages and technologies
•Good problem-solving and programming skills including software design, debugging, testing, and documentation
•Super strong passion for learning, and teaching others what you know
•Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, and/or relevant professional experience.
•Prior technical support and customer service experience
•Experience with Azure Application Insights (Kusto query language)
MeridianLink has a wonderful culture where people value the work they do and appreciate each other for their contributions. We develop our employees so they can grow professionally by preferring to be promoted from within. We have an open-door policy with direct access to executives; we want to hear your ideas and what you think. Our company believes that to be productive in the long term, we must have a genuine work-life balance. We understand that employees have families and full lives outside of the office. To that end, we honor their personal commitments.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check, and drug test as part of our offer process.
Salary range of $58700- $82800. [It is not typical for offers to be made at or near the top of the range.] The actual salary will be determined based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law including geographical location.
Insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision, life, and disability)
Flexible paid time off
401(k) plan with company match
All compensation and benefits are subject to the terms and conditions of the underlying plans or programs, as applicable and as may be amended, terminated, or superseded from time to time.