Program Operations Associate
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience working in an operations role and/or for a management consulting firm
- Strong operational skills including operations execution, project management and relationship management
- Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills combined with impeccable business judgment, strong experience with data and analytics tools
- Passion for details, responsiveness and organization
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills; direct experience communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Significant entrepreneurial drive, ability to create order from chaos, and willingness to roll up sleeves to directly solve challenging problems
- Bachelor's degree with a strong educational track record
- Knowledge of key trends in the healthcare industry, particularly in women's and family health
- Prior experience in a fast-growing startup environment
- Provide day-to-day operations for Maven Wallet to support the financial aspects of our Member's paths to parenthood as well as own a piece of the Maven Wallet workstream as the subject matter expert
- Support operations for Maven Milk as needed
- Identify and implement continuous process improvement opportunities across Maven's programs to drive scalability
- Collaborate cross functionally with our Strategy, Client Success, Care Advocate, Product, Engineering, and Data teams
- Interface with vendors to deliver operational excellence while building strong relationships
- “Roll up your sleeves” on daily operations while maintaining high levels of service
Maven Clinic's mission is to change the health of the world — one woman, one family at a time. They believe by improving care for women and families, they can build a more equitable healthcare system and a better world for all.
- Unlimited paid time off
- 14 weeks fully paid parental leave and return-to-work plan
- Market-based compensation and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision plans (100% covered options)
- Free membership with One Medical
- Free access to Maven, with credits for friends and family
- 401(k) match
- Paid month-long sabbatical after 5 years
Company Core Values
- Keep healthcare human - Meet people where they are with empathy and compassion.
- Walk through walls - Think big, set ambitious goals, and relentlessly pursue impact.
- Embrace a service mindset - Go the extra mile in support of our members, providers, clients, and each other.
- Lead with data - Follow the numbers to make good decisions, iterate, and track outcomes.
- Continuously learn, including about ourselves - Be humble and seek diverse perspectives.
- Move fast—better care can't wait - Demonstrate urgency to make an impact on behalf of families everywhere.