Accounts Payable and Payroll Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Boulder, CO, USA
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field or prior experience with accounting
- 5-7 years of experience
- Experience leading a team with direct manager experience
- Experience with international payroll and accounts payable processes
- Oversee and develop team, including Accounts Payable Specialist and Global Payroll Specialist
- Improve Company vendor and expense policies with industry best practices
- Enforce Company policies
- Perform detailed review of expense coding and maintenance of general ledger coding allocations
- Responsible for preparing or overseeing the annual 1099 process
- Administration of Expensify for employee reimbursements including onboarding, offboarding, and coding oversight
- Ensure vendor management is maintained and reviewed timely
- Supports weekly accounts payable run creating wires, reviewing invoices, etc
- Maintain vendor relationships and support company employees with accounts payable or payroll questions
- Collaborate with Human Capital to ensure accurate and timely payroll processes for five payroll providers
- Support new UKG payroll system implementation with Human Capital
- Review payroll related journal entries
- Supports month-end close and interact frequently with the financial reporting team to meet deadlines and ensure accurate expense reporting
- Manage banking platform related to transferring cash between entities and accounts to ensure sufficient funds for AP and payroll
- Performs monthly bank reconciliations for many bank accounts
- Experience with Sage Intacct, Stampli, Expensify, and UKG is a plus
- Experience with systems implementation is a plus
Seed-stage startup accelerator
Techstars believes entrepreneurs can change the world, collaboration drives innovation, and great ideas can come from anywhere.
Company Core Values
- We Always #GiveFirst - Offer support to others without an expectation of anything in return.
- Do What's Right for Founders - Always keep the interest of our core customer in mind: the entrepreneur.
- Quality Before Quantity - Focus on growth, but only if we scale the quality of the work.
- Network Over Hierarchy - Value remote decision making over centralized processes.