Associate Support Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United States
- 1+ Years in Software Support or Technical Implementation (preferably SaaS or similar)
- Basic Knowledge of Databases+API/Integrations (MongoDB)
- Technical Troubleshooting Ability (no-code experience or similar)
- Experience in Designing, Documenting and Educating new Operational Processes
- Service Mindset - Customer-focused
- Experience managing others - either in 'direct report' capacity or in a project management role
- Report to our Manager of Production Support
- Commit to your team's Diversity, Equity and Inclusion goals created in our DEI Unqork Application
- Be the primary contact for support assessment consultants
- Partner with support leadership to operationalize and improve support processes
- Promote positive outcomes for technical support issues across the account portfolio
- Foster education and process documentation for support consultants
- Parter with platform operations and customer success teams to improve support models and new processes focused on scalability
- Provide service to our clients and internal collaborators
Unqork's mission is to enable Creators to build and manage enterprise-grade software without writing a single line of code. The company builds intuitive, easy-to-use, no-code tools.
- Create your own role
- Lunch on a monthly stipend, plus weekly happy hours and socials
- 401k plan
- Growth opportunities
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote, flexible workspace
- Fearless: We don’t follow roadmaps, we write them.
- Accountable: Anyone can point out problems; Unqorkers find solutions.
- Customer focused: We empower our customers.
- Inclusive: Diversity informs our goals and strengthens our platform.
- Collaborative: We are a unified team following a single unwavering mission.
- Transparent: Our success depends on working together on common goals across the entire organization.