Everyone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that’s what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person’s individuality, because there’s power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. That’s why we provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
So, bring yourself and your best ideas; when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there’s no limit to what we can achieve.
IN A NUTSHELL…
The Flower Processing Technician is focused on results and responsible for supporting the production of final dosage forms derived from therapeutic cannabis for our consumers.
This role is with NETA, one of the renowned retail brands under the Parallel umbrella. Parallel is one of the largest multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), and Texas (Goodblend). At NETA, we are a passionate group of patient advocates, experienced professionals, industry leaders and philanthropists. We have come together to improve the quality of patients’ lives through personalized care and the best in the art and science of medical marijuana. We provide registered patients and recreational customers in Massachusetts with first-rate marijuana therapies at our registered dispensaries in Brookline, Northampton, and Franklin. For more information, visit https://www.netacare.org.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Follow Policies & Procedures for the daily operations and fully comply with state medical marijuana regulations
- Work closely with the fresh pack shift lead to ensure accuracy of packaging and labeling of fresh packs
- Accurately count, weigh, and label flower fresh packs in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Responsible for maintaining organization of all product in process, pre-package, and post-package
- Ensures accurate counts of all MIP products during all phases of project
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness in order to improve and promote efficiency
- Assists all shift leads by completing work in a timely manner and strives to increase productivity
- Works in a timely manner and strives to ensure flower product quality
- Maintains time and attendance and all other conduct related requirements at all times
- Cleans and maintains equipment (as necessary), ensuring functional equipment and work area at all times
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS YOU’LL BRING
- Age 21 or over
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID
- Ability to focus and be task oriented
- Can demonstrate hand dexterity with small pieces and products
- Ability to work as a team member, be organized and have extreme attention to detail
- Experience in using scales, packaging, labeling or detailed assembly line work
- Indoor growing/Clean Room environment.
- Requires the ability to sit or stand for 10 hours per day and requires consistent hand eye coordination and excellent hand dexterity.
- Must be able to bend, lift and stoop continuously.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. unassisted and 50 lbs. assisted.
YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IF YOU…
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn’t fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the “traditional” solution isn’t the best one
WHAT YOU GET
- Employee discount
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with possibility of a company match, access to company-sponsored well-being programs
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Pet Insurance
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism through our Parallel Cares program
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision – why we exist – is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission – how we will do this – is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values – Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.