Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Making a big impact with a Forbes Top Startup Employer
- Working on products that have traction (40X revenue growth in 4 years | #1 rated app in the insurance comparison category)
- Solving problems in a huge market ($2T market size)
- Working closely with serial entrepreneurs and seasoned leaders who have scaled companies like Robinhood, Amazon, LinkedIn, Wayfair, SoFi, Microsoft, etc
- Creative problem-solver: No challenge is too complex, no issue is too hard, and “no” is not an acceptable answer
- Data-driven: You're extremely analytical and live in data. At the same time, you're confident enough to make decisions when the data is limited
- Tenacious: You're a hustler at heart and you thrive under pressure
- Super organized: You balance a packed schedule, an endless to-do list, can manage a team, and never let anything drop
- Strong communicator: Able to drive alignment and communicate effectively to different audiences
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, statistics, computer science or related
- 3-4 years of experience in either management consulting, business operations or manufacturing/industrial engineering
- Develop insights and recommendations to drive stronger conversion and retention through the mobile app by analyzing call volumes, text volumes, and other sales and service agent activities
- Identify opportunities to automate manual processes and optimize our operational efficiency
- Share your insights with product managers to inform product features and strategies that will drive more activity through our automated native app and reduce manual intervention
- Define key metrics for operational excellence including customer attributes to inform call priority, agent effectiveness, etc
- Partner with operations, product managers, data analysts, carrier partners, and other key business stakeholders
App to compare and buy car insurance
Jerry's mission is to save you time and money on car expenses.
- 401K / Retirement Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Dental Insurance
- Health & Wellness Package
- Paid Time Off
Company Core Values
- Customer Focus: We exist to make customers happy by saving them time and money.
- Passion for Excellence: We want to be proud of working on this team and proud of the experience we deliver to our customers.
- Ownership: We care because we feel personally invested and sense of personal responsibility.
- Sense of Urgency: We have big ambitions and we value people who operate with a sense of urgency so we can achieve those ambitions.
- Transparency: We believe that transparency builds trust and trust helps us work faster and more effectively together.