Technical Operations Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Atlanta, GA, USA
- Technical or associate degree in aerospace/UAS (or related) field
- Hands-on professional experience working with UAS/UAV's or equivalent military experience as UAS/UAV operator, maintenance technician, or Crew Chief
- Demonstrated understanding of flight operations, aircraft systems, and sensors
- Strong mechanical and technical aptitude with tools and electronics
- Familiarity with basic computer networking concepts
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and communication skills
- Proven ability to master a technical system and support it in austere environments; must demonstrate an innate drive to be self-sufficient across the breadth of a technical system
- Experience working in unstructured situations at the interface of hardware, software, and networking; ability to drive challenging and vague technical problems to clarity and resolution
- U.S. Person Status is required as this position needs to access controlled data
- Ability to travel 50%+, willingness to travel to remote regions of the world for up to one month at a time
- Pilot aircraft via waypoint navigation and manual control
- Conduct mission planning
- Support Ground Testing events
- Travel to various test sites and ranges to conduct flight operations
- Work with multiple internal organizations to plan test events and lead the successful execution of those test events
- Responsible for conducting pre-flight briefings and post-flight debriefings
- Assemble aircraft and sub-systems
- Become proficient in ground station software
- Become subject matter expert (SME) on Altius platforms
- B.S. in mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering, or related discipline
- Prior military or overseas contracting experience
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix OS; comfortable obtaining data from software platforms using command-line tools
Technology products for defense & national security
Anduril's mission is to transform US & allied military capabilities with advanced technology.
- Full Family Health Coverage
- 16 Weeks Paid Leave for All Caregivers
- Family Planning & Support
- Incentivized Time Off
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Planning
- Unlimited Provisions
- Professional Development
Company Core Values
- Impact - Everyone at Anduril has the ability to be a catalyst. You will be encouraged to make your mark from day 1 and be supported every day after.
- Autonomy - Self-motivation is a key component to success. We encourage you to cultivate your ideas, and show, don’t tell. We’re ready whenever you are.
- Speed - We move incredibly fast and welcome people who embrace the quick-paced nature of our work. It is not uncommon for an idea on a Monday to be a prototype by Friday. We ship in weeks, not years.
- Culture - Our team is a collective of intelligent and curious individuals who share the common goal of creating a safer tomorrow - and living balanced, fulfilled lives while doing so.