Posted on 3/26/2022
New York, NY, USA
- Being a tireless advocate for users and user-centered processes
- A diverse portfolio of projects demonstrating your research in tackling complex problem areas
- Strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of qualitative and quantitative research methods, including when and how to apply them during the design process
- An avid story-teller, skilled in effectively communicating their process to influence product and design decisions
- A researcher with experience working on digital product teams, with multiple stakeholders across the organization, and influencing product strategy
- An appetite for interdisciplinary collaboration and experience working on fast-paced emerging product teams
- Ability to communicate and contribute ideas across all levels of stakeholders
- Giving people more control over their financial lives
- A fast-paced, product-minded culture that moves rapidly from planning and executing user research, to ideating and concepting
- Working with our user facing financial product, helping optimize it in places and expand it in others, to meet the needs of our end-users
- Prioritizing research opportunities while closely collaborating with engineering, product management, and business teams on strategy, from definition to execution
- A design culture where talking to customers sits at the forefront of every project
- Advocating research insights to diverse audiences through various mediums
- Contributing to building our research culture by empowering more people to do evaluative research with guardrails, and advancing strategic research roadmap, and sharing about your process and best practices
- Relevant experience in the Financial Technology industry and/or with B2B research is a plus
Developer of fintech infrastructure & APIs
Plaid is focused on democratizing financial services through technology. They build beautiful consumer experiences, developer-friendly infrastructure, and intelligent tools that give everyone the ability to create amazing products that solve big problems.
- We've got you covered: From medical, life, and 401ks, we’re here to support your physical, mental, and financial wellbeing.
- Everyone is an owner: We want everyone to feel ownership over their work - literally, which is why we offer equity to full-time Plaids.
- Vacation your way: We want to make sure you have time to meet your personal needs with unlimited PTO and two weeks of synchronous, company-wide vacation.
- Grow your skills: Every Plaid is in control of their career development with our learning stipends, tools, and trainings.
Company Core Values
- Make an impact: We empower you to make an impact. Your code will ship. Your idea will be heard. Your campaign will launch. Your work will help millions of people do more with their money.
- Learn and grow, together: We’re growing fast, and you will too. You’ll be surrounded by talented, positive people to solve hard problems at scale.
- Feel connected: Our employee experience is centered around a shared sense of purpose and set of principles. At Plaid, people feel supported, can take risks, and are heard.