Head of Product
Application Lifecycle Management
Posted on 1/30/2023
Burlingame, CA, USA
- At least 12 years of product management experience with at least 5 years delivering infrastructure, developer, or operations tools
- Experience building infrastructure platforms at scale, as an infrastructure vendor, a cloud provider, or at internal platform teams in large SaaS organizations
- Experience managing large, technically complex engineering programs that may take years to execute
- Deep familiarity with modern cloud computing products including secure software supply chain management, observability tooling and continuous integration and deployment, but with enough curiosity to wonder what's the next big invention that should be added to that list
- Experience managing small teams of high performing product managers, but also a willingness to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Set the vision and strategy for the complete portfolio of application management tools used by Roblox Engineers which today includes source control, test, CI/CD, metrics, logging, tracing and alarms (but the future will be defined by you)
- Own the overall productivity and satisfaction of Roblox's engineering community
- Make our internal platform world class, so every Roblox engineer is delighted to use it every day
- Partner closely with Engineering, Security, and Reliability teams
- Transform the organization from a mode of operating standalone tools to one of building an integrated, opinionated end to end experience
Game platform and game creation system
Roblox’s mission is to bring the world together through play. They enable anyone to imagine, create, and have fun with friends as they explore millions of immersive 3D experiences, all built by a global community of developers.
- Benefits and Perks - The health and well-being of our employees and their families is our top priority. We offer robust and comprehensive programs with variety to best meet your needs.
- Well-Being Benefits - With flexible time off and a bi-annual, company-wide spring/summer recharge, Roblox knows how to balance working hard with winding down.
- Financial Benefits - Competitive compensation packages, 401(k) matching, and flexible share incentives that let you choose how to share in our success.
- Health and Wellness - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, family planning resources, and 12 weeks off for all new parents.
- Flexible Workplace - Our hybrid work schedule balances working onsite and working remotely. Enjoy daily lunch and an in-house fitness center when working from our San Mateo headquarters.
Company Core Values
- Inspire Others
- Work Hard
- Respect the Community
- Get Stuff Done