Software Development Engineer in Test
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote in USA
- Extensive experience with writing test cases, and testing stability and reliability of real-time video conferencing products - client or server
- Experience with test automation frameworks such as Cypress, Playwright, Puppeteer, Jest, Mocha, Chai, Jasmine, WebdriverIO, or similar
- Experience with CI/CD frameworks and tools (GitHub Actions, GitLab, Jenkins, Travis, or similar)
- Comfort with improvising, being very hands-on, and working with dozens of hardware configurations
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- High levels of empathy, passion, and curiosity
- A customer-first mindset, an appreciation for fantastic user experiences, and a strong desire to make the product a success
- Proactively work with developers to debug software and hardware solutions during new product development
- Review requirements and behavior specifications to begin test development early and uncover issues prior to implementation
- Test the Around by Miro Labs real-time video and audio service in terms of functionality and quality: server-side perfwormance, call stability and quality, and its compatibility with a variety of peripherals
- Plan, design, maintain, and execute test cases with minimal direction
- Investigate, log, track, and triage bugs to determine root causes and establish prioritization
- Participate in video/audio debugging/testing with customers
- Improvise and manually test edge cases with specific software and hardware configurations to develop intuition about existing or future issues
- Create test plans/test cases, write test scripts, and execute all tests
- Coach, mentor and develop others
- Previous experience with VoIP and/or real-time audio/video technologies
- Previous experience working with WebRTC
Online whiteboard & teamwork platform
Miro’s mission is to empower teams to create the next big thing with their leading visual collaboration platform. The company’s whiteboard platform empowers remote, in-office, and hybrid teams to communicate and collaborate across formats, tools, channels, and timezones – without the constraints of physical location, meeting space, and whiteboards.
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Competitive equity package
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Company Core Values
- Play as a team to win the world - We work, learn, and celebrate in collaboration rather than alone.
- Focus on impact and make it happen - We dream big, prioritize outcomes that matter most, and own our commitments.
- Learn, grow and drive change - We reflect openly on our successes and failures and apply learnings for our work, team, and self-development.
- Practice empathy to gain insight - We look from the perspectives of customers, users, and each other, to deepen understanding.