Staff Software Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Google Cloud Platform
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Bioinformatics or similar technical field
- You have 8+ years of relevant work experience designing, developing, testing and maintaining software
- You are dedicated, driven and comfortable working in a remote team environment that collaborates with US and UK software and operations teams
- You have experience successfully mentoring and guiding junior Engineers
- You have excellent logical reasoning and analytical skills, with a preference for simple solutions
- You are a strong written and verbal communicator and can adapt your communication style and the level of detail to your audience
- You have experience working with cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, or Microsoft Azure
- Design, build and run the platform that processes patient samples
- Be part of a cross-functional team that collaborates with US & UK engineers and lab operators
- Work on problems that sometimes cannot be solved with software alone
- Be responsibility for the systems managed by the team and support the operation teams that use the system you build through on-call rotations
Designs cancer screening tests
GRAIL's mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. They are working to change the trajectory of cancer mortality and bring stakeholders together to adopt innovative, safe, and effective technologies that can transform cancer care.
- Outstanding People - Join a team of passionate and dedicated professionals, committed to collaboration, education, and proactive problem-solving.
- Strong Compensation - We offer competitive salaries and savings plans to provide for long-term financial planning.
- Complete Health Coverage - Take advantage of comprehensive health coverage, with medical, dental and vision, to keep you and your family healthy.
- Work-Life Balance - Make everyday life more manageable with flexible time off – we trust you to do great work and take time for yourself.
- Grit - We are determined and resilient because patients are counting on us.
- Respect - We value diversity and challenge each other respectfully.
- Accountability - We own our decisions and keep our commitments.
- Integrity - We adhere to our principles of humility, transparency, and rigor.
- Leadership - We make each other better by making leadership everyone’s responsibility