Posted on 10/21/2022
Remote • United States
Development Operations (DevOps)
- 5+ years of experience working in a DevOps/SRE or similar role
- 3+ years of experience managing DevOps, SRE, or App Development teams
- Experience with monitoring and observability tools (we use Datadog)
- Experience with at least one public cloud provider (we use AWS)
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools (we use Terraform)
- A working knowledge of application development in containerized environments (we use Docker, Kubernetes, and Helm)
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent work experience
- Collaborating with development and leadership stakeholders to translate business needs into implementation
- Owning and improving key infrastructure metrics like uptime, MTTR, and cost
- Using tools like Terraform and Datadog to promote repeatable, transparent infrastructure development
- Establishing self-service processes and controls for development teams to release, monitor, and debug services on shared cloud infrastructure
Talent & workforce management platform
Fountain’s mission is to open opportunities for the global workforce with their talent platform that helps companies with high volume hiring solutions to source, hire, and retain hourly workers. The company is committed to transforming the hiring of hourly workers with their platform which is designed to keep hourly workers top of mind and connected throughout the applicant process.
- Equity grants and a 401(k) program.
- great medical, mental health, dental, and vision plans, plus HSA, FSA, and life insurance options.
- Unlimited PTO and monthly company-wide holidays.
- Remote-first culture
- Reimbursement for any work equipment, monthly phone, & Wi-Fi stipends
- In-person company events, monthly virtual team-building events, and weekly trivia!
- Generous parental leave
- Wellness stipends
- Reimbursement for bettering yourself and your contributions to Fountain.
Company Core Values
- Be An Owner: Own the inputs and learn from the outcomes. As a company, on our teams, and as Fountaineers, we make a big impact.
- Raise the Bar: Fountaineers never settle. We adapt, we innovate, and we strive to continuously improve in everything we do.
- It Takes ALL of Us: Every single contribution matters. Whether our role is on center stage or back of the house, we win as a team.
- The Future is Bright: Fountaineers are optimistic about our work and the impact it makes. There is a wonderful opportunity before us and we are excited to seize it.