Customer Operations | Remote
Posted on 4/15/2022
- Minimum 2 years of experience supporting a technical product in customer support
- Minimum 1 year of experience handling phone calls
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience collaborating closely with teams outside of support
- Strong background in customer support via email and phone
- Investigative and critical thinking skills
- Desire for ownership and growth in role over time
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Work directly with some of the fastest growing companies in the US
- Help Ramp scale effectively by handling support requests over phone and email
- Help us maintain an industry leading satisfaction rate with our customers
- Own a critical piece of the feedback loop for improving our product, providing insight for the whole team
- Learn the Ramp Platform inside and out to maximize effectiveness with our customers
- Utilize critical thinking skills to diagnose potentially complex problems using tooling or engineering support to resolve
- Work directly with the support lead on documentation, escalations, product updates, and communication with other teams and 3rd parties to help aid our customers
- Have the ability to grow, develop and learn in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Experience working with Zendesk tooling
Corporate card & spend management platform
Ramp is on a mission to create a partner in finance. The company offers 5-in-1 software that consolidates corporate cards, expense management, bill payments, accounting, and reporting into one simple and free solution.
- Competitive salaries: You never have to wonder how your pay compares. Our generous comp reflects our belief that you’ll take Ramp to the next level.
- Comprehensive health plans: US-based employees get full medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage. Everyone gets a monthly stipend for personal wellness.
- Professional development: Take advantage of our annual education stipends to stay on top of your personal growth.
- Unlimited PTO: Flexible vacation days give you the time to step away, unwind, and recharge.
- Visibility is key to financial fitness
- One dollar saved is 100x better than points
- Software-first, card second
- Financial fitness starts with every employee