GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions of people visit goodrx.com
to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $35 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
About the Role
We believe that our customers deserve the best experience at GoodRx, no matter what platform they use to engage with us and that experimentation and continuous learning will help us build it. You’ll be joining the Brand Drug Solutions team focused on building experiences to drive engagement and improve the customer experience across consumer facing applications. Your job will be designing, building, and iterating on customer facing flows, as well as experimenting with the cutting edge frontend frameworks to help figure out where we’ll go next. You’re comfortable jumping between stacks, leveraging your wide range of skills to expand and accelerate what the Brand Drug Solutions Engineering team can do.
- Utilize your frontend skills to solve customer experience problems.
- Collaborate with the rest of the web developers to design frameworks, components, and services that power the app and web features.
- Design, document, and implement architecture patterns that are stable, flexible, and a pleasure to use.
- Set coding guidelines standards that continually raise the bar of quality in our codebase
- Update and maintain continuous integration tools
- Write unit tests for new features, and improve coverage for existing ones
- Create and participate in code reviews
- Experiment with cutting edge technologies and frameworks for apps and web, building proofs of concepts and analyzing their potential for use with our product offerings.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of software development experience, delivering products at web scale
- Experience with React, TypeScript, React Context, NodeJS, ES6, consuming GraphQL
- Next.js or other modern frontend frameworks
- Knowledge of latest web emerging technologies, architectures, and trends
- Experience communicating with REST APIs
- Ability to integrate 3rd party SDKs and APIs
Good To Have:
- Experience with Content Management Systems like Contentful
- Experience with monitoring (Fabric, Crashlytics, Embrace, NewRelic, Datadog, etc.)
- Experience building iOS/Android mobile applications
Compensation decisions are determined using a variety of factors such as skill set, experience, and education or certifications. If we extend an offer for employment, we will consider all individual qualifications. Below are our salary ranges for this position based on office location:
San Francisco Office: $180,000 - $288,000
New York Office: $165,000 - $264,000
Santa Monica Office: $150,000 - $240,000
GoodRx also offers additional compensation programs such as annual cash bonuses and annual equity grants for most positions as well as generous benefits. Our great benefits offerings include medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with a company match, an ESPP, unlimited vacation, "Take Care of Yourself" days, 11 paid holidays, and 72 hours of sick leave. GoodRx also offers additional benefits like mental wellness and financial wellness programs, fertility benefits, supplemental life insurance for you and your dependents, company-paid short-term and long-term disability, and more!
At GoodRx, we deeply value in-person connection and collaboration and feel that is key to our company culture. GoodRx is a hybrid work environment and we ask employees to be in the office a minimum of twice a week to one of our hubs in Santa Monica, San Fransico and New York City.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $35 billion using GoodRx and million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.