Lead Product Manager
Posted on 3/25/2023
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Making a big impact with a Forbes Top Startup Employer
- Working on products that have traction (40X revenue growth in 4 years | #1 rated app in the insurance comparison category)
- Solving problems in a huge market ($2T market size)
- Working closely with serial entrepreneurs and seasoned leaders who have scaled companies like Robinhood, Amazon, LinkedIn, Wayfair, SoFi, Microsoft, etc
- Creative problem-solver: No challenge is too complex, no issue is too hard, and “no” is not an acceptable answer
- Data-driven: You're extremely analytical and live in data. At the same time, you're confident enough to make decisions when the data is limited
- Tenacious: You're a hustler at heart and you thrive under pressure
- Super organized: You balance a packed schedule, an endless to-do list, can manage a team, and never let anything drop
- 5+ years of product management experience (consumer-facing mobile app strongly preferred)
- Comfortable conducting rigorous analyses, developing insightful hypotheses, running experiments and validating impact
- Own a significant part of our core insurance product and leverage automation to improve our shopping or post-purchase experience
- Run analyses to gain insights and identify opportunities to reduce friction for our users and operational inefficiencies
- Conduct in-depth user research and think critically about how to solve our customers' biggest pain points
- Partner with engineers, data scientists, designers, operations, and biz dev teams to launch new features designed to make the insurance shopping instantaneous and delightful
App to compare and buy car insurance
Jerry's mission is to save you time and money on car expenses.
- 401K / Retirement Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Dental Insurance
- Health & Wellness Package
- Paid Time Off
Company Core Values
- Customer Focus: We exist to make customers happy by saving them time and money.
- Passion for Excellence: We want to be proud of working on this team and proud of the experience we deliver to our customers.
- Ownership: We care because we feel personally invested and sense of personal responsibility.
- Sense of Urgency: We have big ambitions and we value people who operate with a sense of urgency so we can achieve those ambitions.
- Transparency: We believe that transparency builds trust and trust helps us work faster and more effectively together.