As the lead Product Manager for our Mobile Application Testing and Monitoring product, you will own the roadmap to general availability (GA) for this new product and drive its success and growth.
Our goal is to help customers ensure that all releases of their mobile applications are done with the highest quality, from feature testing to ensuring optimized performance, while keeping the Datadog experience easy to use by all of their team members. We believe we can play a key role in helping customers succeed, whether they are mobile-only, or moving towards a mobile-first business.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive the product roadmap and execution for Mobile Application Testing
- Conduct interviews and iterate with customers during our private beta phase
- Plan and execute on releasing this new product to General Availability (GA): pricing, positioning, as well as work closely with marketing on Go to Market
- Grow the Mobile Application Testing team to support the needs of our customers
- Work closely with Executives, Marketing, Sales, PR, Design and Support teams to successfully ship new features and execute on your product vision
- Contribute to a culture of learning and collaboration across the department and broader organization and act as a leader in the Product organization
Who You Are:
- An experienced Product Manager with a proven track record of releasing new products to market
- A keen understanding of pain points and tooling around releasing quality mobile application products to the market
- You have a strong technical background and understand technologies supporting releases of mobile applications as well as mobile technologies
- Strong sense of ownership: will own and measure outcomes along with sales, technical solutions, marketing, etc.
- You have sharp communication skills and the willingness to present your ideas to technical stakeholders and executives alike
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That’s okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intradepartmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, ability to join our Community Guilds (Datadog employee resource groups)
- Access to Inclusion Talks, our Internal panel discussions
- Free, global mental health benefits for employees and dependents age 6+
- Competitive global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $187,000 - $240,000, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.