Inbound Supply Chain Manager
Posted on 3/24/2023
Food & meal kit delivery service
HelloFresh’s mission is to change the way people eat forever by aiming to provide every household with wholesome, homemade meals – no shopping and no hassle. The company’s meals are carefully planned, carefully sourced and delivered to the front door of each customer at the time most convenient for them.
Toronto, ON, Canada
Operations & Logistics
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, supply chain, or related discipline
- 4+ years of related experience in a hands-on, fast paced environment (ideal backgrounds include: logistics, supply chain, operations, or consulting)
- Experience in leading teams and driving collaboration across different levels of an organization
- Authentic leadership skills with the ability to coach and mentor employees of varying experience levels
- Structured approach and communication style: ability to clearly and persuasively communicate with a large variety of stakeholders
- A love for solving complex, ambiguous problems in a fast-paced environment with constant change and limited direction
- Strong analytical and data skills: you can translate numbers into action and approach problems with data and facts. Strong Excel skills are a must!
- An eye for detail and organization
- Partner with our Procurement, Production, and Warehouse teams, immersing yourself in daily operations to ensure seamless inbounding, and to proactively solve problems with internal and external partners
- Develop, expand, and optimize our inbound freight and third party warehousing network
- Lead supply chain projects from start to finish. Key focus areas will include: inventory management, contract negotiations, technology integrations, supplier performance reporting
- Lead continuous improvement efforts across our inbound supply chain, improving our core metrics of reliability, quality, and cost while growing and expanding capabilities within our vendor network
- Support on weekly operational cost reporting and variance analysis / explanation
- Build, manage, and coach a small team of inbound logistics coordinators
- Occasionally travel to 3PL warehouse partners in the GTA, Edmonton, and the Vancouver Area
- All other duties as assigned
- : Experience in fresh food!