Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA
Google Cloud Platform
- Possess deep expertise with AzureAD IAM, SAML, OAUTH, and SCIM
- Must possess expert-level scripting skills in Python or PowerShell, and be able to develop custom credentialing automation with ease
- Have a solid understanding of identity and access management frameworks and protocols
- Have experience with identity and permissions on major cloud providers (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Be familiar with tools for infrastructure automation such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, and Terraform
- Be able to effectively manage projects, pay close attention to detail and prioritize multiple tasks
- Have experience designing and implementing role-based access control (RBAC) systems
- Be knowledgeable about common security vulnerabilities related to Identity and Access Management and how to protect against them
- Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot technical issues across a range of platforms and systems
- Have strong communication skills, be capable of effectively engaging with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Be a collaborative team player who also takes ownership of their own work, proactively monitors system health and addresses issues before they escalate
AI research and deployment company
OpenAI's mission is to ensure that artificial general intelligence benefits all of humanity. OpenAI's mission is to ensure that artificial general intelligence (AGI)—by which they mean highly autonomous systems that outperform humans at most economically valuable work—benefits all of humanity.
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account for healthcare and dependent care
- Mental healthcare service
- Fertility treatment coverage
- 401(k) with generous matching
- 20-week paid parental leave
- Life insurance (complimentary)
- AD&D insurance (complimentary)
- Short-term/long-term disability insurance (complimentary)
- Optional buy-up life insurance
- Flexible work hours and unlimited paid time off (we encourage 4+ weeks per year)
- Annual learning & development stipend
- Regular team happy hours and outings
- Daily catered lunch and dinner
- Travel to domestic conferences
Company Core Values
- Audacious - We make big bets and are unafraid to go against established norms.
- Thoughtful - We thoroughly consider the consequences of our work and welcome heterogeneity of thought.
- Unpretentious - We’re undeterred by the “boring work“ and not motivated to prove we have the best ideas.
- Pragmatic & Impact-Driven - We’re a company of builders who care deeply about real-world implications and applications.
- Collaborative - Many of our biggest advances grow out of work done across multiple teams.
- Growth-oriented - We believe in the power of feedback and encourage a mindset of continuous learning and growth.