Senior Product Manager
Updated on 11/30/2023
Voice-controlled entertainment provider
Volley is on a mission to make everyday life a little more entertaining. Volley builds the best voice-controlled games and entertainment for smart speaker platforms like Amazon Alexa and Google Home.
AI & Machine Learning
San Francisco, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 16%
1 year growth↑ 19%
2 year growth↑ 84%
San Francisco, CA, USA
- 6+ years of Product Management experience driving impact in game development
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with a knack for "storytelling" to convey product vision.
- A data-driven mindset, with the ability to make informed decisions and set priorities.
- You are a creative problem-solver. You excel at identifying unintuitive solutions to tough problems
- You are passionate and optimistic with the drive to power through challenges and execute with limited information and ambiguity
- Work closely with a cross-functional team to ideate, research, design, scope, develop and launch new products and core features that result in an outstanding gameplay experience and achieve business goals
- Lead the team in solid execution, anticipate and manage risks and ensure we deliver reliable, high-quality experiences
- Drive user and competitive research, leverage AI for innovative new gameplay, and ensure that product decisions are based on in-depth analysis
- Determine the metrics that define success for your products and iterate and improve to drive the performance of your games
- Support the leadership team in defining and iterating upon the game’s product vision and strategy to build a robust product roadmap for development
- Have successfully taken products from 0 to 1 and iterated to achieve product-market fit
- Excelled in creating or working on mobile casual games like puzzle games, virtual pets, farming games or narrative games
- Worked with AI to create compelling experiences for end users
- Proven experience in designing thoughtful interactions for complex applications. Intuition for what makes a great product, high attention to detail.