Product Performance Analyst
Posted on 12/29/2021
- Partner cross functionally to plan, size, and prioritize initiatives to drive incremental GCR
- Analyze data across product, marketing, and care channels in order to detect opportunities to drive conversions and GCR
- Provide regular updates on the performance of each product line to the respective GTM lead
- Partner with business analytics to deep dive on particular metrics that are showing anomalies
- Document and track performance anomalies and communicate to the appropriate business leaders
- Asses experiments and the subsequent impact to the business units; partner with teams to capture financial impacts in forecasts
- Communicate findings to the appropriate stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience with eCommerce, website merchandising and optimization
- Use analytics tools and customer research to understand user behavior and optimize key KPIs through testing & optimization
- Strong understanding of A|B and other testing viewpoints using scientific methods
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Experience with Tableau, Google Analytics and A|B testing platforms to analyze test results and forecasting potential revenue impact
- Build and size business cases for opportunities to prioritize efficiency
- A results-oriented and innovative spirit; able to thrive in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Ability to execute projects with an agile cross-functional team for peak results
- Project and time management skills and the ability to run multiple projects at once
- Understand core GoDaddy products
- Experience using Tableau to analyze data and create custom reports
- Bachelors degree in business, finance, marketing, or related experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to thrive in a high matrixed organization
- US Hours
- Google Analytics
- Data Studio
- JIRA and Confluence
- Microsoft Office Suite
World's largest domain registrar
GoDaddy's mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. They do this by democratizing access to basic IT tools.
- 401k with generous employer match, pre-tax / Roth options
- Shares of GDDY stock through grants
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Professional development & tuition support
- Subsidized meals
- Employer-paid trip reduction expenses
- Tax-advantaged accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, the works
- Liberal time away to rest & recharge
- Family-friendly options like day care subsidy, paid parental leave, adoption assistance and fertility coverage
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Benefits fairs, flu shots, wellness perks
- Tax-advantaged accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Company-wide celebrations and events: TechFest, Town Halls, picnics, holiday parties
- Team kudos and peer recognition programs
- Empower by GoDaddy matches charitable grants and offers volunteer opportunities
- Team-building and professional development
- Ideas thrive here - You can’t change the world by playing it safe. We embrace innovative thinking and the big ideas it creates, and we celebrate when ideas become a reality.
- Pull together - Our collaborative focus transforms individual ideas and strengths into collective action and solutions. We don’t do silos, and small teams have the resources to tackle big problems.
- Your potential is boundless - With ample opportunity to learn, stretch and contribute, anyone in any role can grow into a better professional, colleague and person.
- We love to have a good time - We enjoy a good hike or happy hour just as much as a successful product launch, which is why employees get every chance to live passionately outside the office.
- Diversity drives us - To change the world for the better, we need a team as diverse as the entrepreneurs we empower around the world.
- We’re customer-obsessed - Our customers are creative people doing amazing things, and that inspires us every day. We do our best work because we know it impacts the success of entrepreneurs everywhere.