Content Marketing Manager (Remote)
Posted on 4/1/2022
Remote, OR, USA • Remote in USA • Remote
- Ability to be available for meetings and impromptu communication during Quora's "coordination hours" (Mon-Fri: 9am-3pm Pacific Time). Learn why here
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or other related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years B2B marketing communications experience
- Strong ability to effectively communicate complex ideas at different stages in the customer buying journey
- Ability to create compelling sales collateral and marketing material, and review and provide constructive feedback to improve content across the team
- Critical thinking plus the ability to translate strategy to near-term tactics - writing creative briefs, shepherding on-strategy creative development, executing in-market launch, coordinating execution
- Accountability and confidence to make quick and clear decisions; persistent and not afraid to try new things, fail and then try new strategies and approaches to succeed
- Ability to quantify ROI on content marketing efforts
- Proven track record establishing program(s) end-to-end, from the ground up
- Develop, execute, and track performance of content marketing strategies to deliver content-driven inbound marketing campaigns that drive awareness, adoption, and engagement
- Generate compelling marketing assets such as blogs, infographics, videos, and persuasive copy for ads, web, social, and email campaigns to engage the target audience
- Build strong relationships with Global and Geo (North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific) sales teams and develop supporting materials including pitch decks, prospect-focused emails, whitepapers, videos, etc
- Work with product and business development teams to drive the development of messaging, value propositions, marketing content, and go-to-market plans for various product, integration, and partnership launches
- Recommend best practices and proactively recognize opportunities to reuse, repackage and optimize content to maximize return on the company's content investment
- Develop and manage monthly content calendars across social media channels that align with the Quora for Business brand image, voice, and strategy
- MBA or other related Master's degree
- Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems independently with extreme attention to detail
- Strong editorial background and proofreading skills, as well as experience adhering to technical style guides
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, asset management, and content management tools
- Strong knowledge of Google's content quality standards and understanding of Google SERP analysis, interpreting search intent, and ensuring alignment to the keyword
Social Q&A platform
Quora's mission is to share and grow the world's knowledge. Quora wants to democratize access to knowledge of all kinds so if someone out there knows something, anyone else can learn it.
- Mission first: We place long-term, collective impact ahead of personal achievement.
- Drive: We aim high and do whatever it takes to get things done.
- Agility: We are nimble in our processes and systems, ready to adapt to a changing world.
- Awareness: We are rigorous in our decisions and candid in our communication.
- Pragmatism: We stay grounded in the outcomes that truly matter for our mission.