Client Support, Openlink
Posted on 2/2/2022
Uniondale, NY, USA
- Bachelor's degree or higher. Specialization in Computer Science, Finance, Business, or Information Systems is preferred
- Expert-level knowledge of specialized modules within OpenLink applications required
- Strong knowledge and experience with documentation creation required
- Strong knowledge and experience with creating and providing training required
- Strong knowledge of resolving challenging client scenarios required
- Strong understanding of advanced technology concepts required
- Strong knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle required
- Knowledge of energy or financial terminology preferred
- Knowledge of SQL, database management and/or programming preferred
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- 5+ years of experience within OpenLink's support operation or comparable relevant experience with the applicable OpenLink product
- Providing expert-level training to Tier 1 Support team members on specialized modules of the OpenLink applications
- Documentation creation and maintenance for new products and processes
- Management of knowledge base content for one or more areas of functionality/product
- Mentoring and providing subject matter expert level assistance to support team members on their daily client reported support cases, some of which have escalated or Showstopper (P1) priorities
- Engage with product management and agile teams on new functionality and requirements
- Process creation involving supporting specialized modules of the OpenLink applications
- Senior-level after-hours work involving client reported Service Requests in specialized modules of the applications
- Leading client conference calls in specialized area(s) as SME
- Managing and resolving challenging client scenarios
- Establishing working relationships with key client-side resources as well as management level resources across various product teams throughout OpenLink
- Creating client facing Support Bulletins involving significant changes or impacts to specialized modules of the applications
- Ownership of strategic projects and initiatives assigned by Support Management
ION software wants to help improve decision-making, increase efficiency, simplify complex processes and empower people. They enable financial institutions, central banks and corporations to digitize and automate their most business critical processes.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- AD&D and disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Mental health care
- 401K plan
- Performance bonus
- Supplemental workers' compensation
- Family medical leave & parental leave
- PTO, paid holidays, sick days, bereavement leave, and volunteer time off
- Commuter checks
- Company social events
- Employee assistance program
- Free lunch
- mobile phone discount
- We are entrepreneurial.
- We are imaginative.
- We are rigorous.
- We think long-term.
- We progress together.