Licensed Insurance Sales Agent
Updated on 5/19/2023
- Active Property and Casualty license in your home state is required (multiple states a plus)
- 2+ years of proven success in selling P&C Insurance with deep knowledge of auto and home products
- Passionate about sales, customers, and success
- Proficient computer skills with proven ability to learn & retain new systems & processes
- Ability to handle and manage a high volume of sales opportunities
- Expert ability to cross-sell in call & after bind
- Excellent interpersonal verbal and written business communication skills
- Handling inbound calls to quote and sell auto and home insurance across all main carriers
- Providing customers with a professional & high value experience
- Becoming a subject matter expert with each of our carrier's insurance products
- Building & maintaining specific personal lines insurance knowledge of all states and carrier products to effectively counsel insurance customers
- Focusing heavily on policy retention and lifetime value
- Operating from a solution-oriented mindset
- Executing all duties and assignments as directed by management
Online lending marketplace platform
LendingTree's mission is to simplify financial decisions for life’s meaningful moments through choice, education and support.
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental plans that include options for a pre-tax health savings account or flexible spending account, and an expansive network of doctors and hospitals best suited to meet your healthcare needs.
- Mental health support services offering access to counseling, crisis intervention and virtual therapy.
- A wellness discount on medical plan payroll deductions, plus reimbursement for your favorite healthy activities.
- In-person or remote training with our fitness coordinator, along with a ton of workout challenges that will sweat you into shape.
- Your choice of four different life insurance plans with 100% company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Market-competitive salaries.
- Potential for biannual performance-based bonuses.
- Annual grants of company stock that fully vest in just three years.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match.
- Flexible Paid Time Off so you can take the time you need to refocus and recharge.
- Ongoing career development and leadership training.
- Awards and recognition for employees doing outstanding work.
- Insightful career pathing so you can chart your growth here and beyond.
- Tuition reimbursement if you decide to continue your education.
- A culture ambassador program for high-performing employees who rep our culture the best.
- Employee-led interest groups that focus on community service, diversity and inclusion, technology and more.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Up to $10,000 reimbursement for adoption-related expenses.
- On-demand maternity, postpartum and return-to-work support and access to 24/7 virtual care for employees and their partners.
- Company-funded IVF/IUI treatments after standard cost sharing is applied.