Strategic Finance Manager
Posted on 9/16/2022
Remote in USA
- 5+ years of experience working in FP&A in a high growth environment
- Extraordinary interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent proficiency in financial modeling and Excel (you should be prepared for a case study)
- Comfort and familiarity with a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- Experience with Looker, SQL and Python a plus
- Experience with Adaptive, Anaplan, or other planning tools a plus
- Update and maintain the corporate financial model for Affirm's Canadian business
- Help establish performance measurements, targets, ensure overall analytical rigor in decision making, and overall accountability
- Present monthly reporting and other strategic analyses to our executive leadership team
- Drive business outcomes by developing user, merchant and financial analytics dashboards and reporting infrastructure
- Partner with accounting to implement and evolve processes across the finance organization
- Actively contribute to annual planning, budgeting, and other company wide strategic projects
Point of sale installment loans for consumers
Affirm seeks to deliver honest financial products—to improve lives. The company operates a buy-now-pay-later platform for consumers at the point of sale.
- Spending wallets: Access tech, food, lifestyle, and family planning wallets for your expenses
- Supportive communities: Get involved with our employee resource groups and community groups
- Remote-first workforce: If your role is remote, you can set up shop anywhere in your home country
- Generous time off: Take the time you need when life happens
- Health benefits: Get a plan that fits your needs
- Mental healthcare: Take care of your mind with great mental health programs
- Parental leave: Birth and non-birth parents get 18 weeks paid leave. Plus, a 4-week return-to-work transition program, at full base pay.
- Compensation: We have a simple, flexible, and transparent remote-first compensation structure so you can make the best decisions for yourself and your family.
- Away days: We offer 24 company-wide paid days off—which help our teams collectively pause to recharge.
- Learning & development: Engage in exciting learning programs to level up your growth.
Company Core Values
- People come first: We consider our impact on people’s lives before we think about our own interests.
- No fine print: We are completely transparent and honest—with our customers and with each other.
- It's on us: We take full accountability for our actions, never shirking responsibility or passing the buck.
- Simpler is better: We make complex things simple and clear.
- Push the envelope: We never stop innovating, taking smart risks, and raising the bar.