Do you think Business Intelligence plays a crucial role in the success of a business? Do you believe that the best decisions are data-driven decisions? Do you love empowering teams by building visual KPI insights that directly impact business strategy? Three times yes? Sounds like we found a match!
About This Opportunity:
Popmenu is seeking a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst with a proven track record to transform our data into actionable reporting. Our ideal candidate brings a great toolkit of best practices to the table and has an instinct for bringing data-driven models to life.
What’s on Your Plate:
- Bring Popmenu’s data to life: You will immediately make an impact by working to standardize and automate existing, metrics, and dashboards in addition to designing new financial/business reporting packages for our senior leadership team. You will act as resident dashboard and report building expert in various software visualization tools and translate ad hoc models and spreadsheets into measurable and actionable reporting leveraged across the organization. You will also hold a key role in designing, developing, and testing BI solutions that involve databases, data warehouses, ETLs, SQL queries, reports, and dashboards.
- Work collaboratively & cross-functionally: Work closely with the Finance, Sales, CX and Marketing teams to determine project requirements, drive dashboard buildouts and execute enhancements. You’ll also manage and improve end-user report UX, including tables, charts, and other visualizations to support decision making across each business function.
- Optimize and scale operations: You will evaluate our current BI processes and tools and make recommendations to drive efficiencies and improve team performance. You’ll also build new processes and tools to identify and monitor significant metrics and share information cross-functionally to ensure accuracy and shape expectations.
- Influence smart decision making: As a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst, you will conduct routine data audits to ensure reporting quality standards are upheld. You’ll have influence by supporting departments leaders in decision making, communication, and rollout of cross-functional dashboards. It’s also important that you understand business operations, requirements, and data flow by identifying opportunities to present quantifiable data metrics as they relate to organizational goals and objectives
Bottom line – in this role it is your responsibility to take Popmenu’s Business Intelligence function to the next level and empower the team to make more informed strategic decisions.
What You Bring to the Table:
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in SaaS Revenue/Sales/Business Operations (financial and sales metrics, demand generation waterfall metrics, reporting, forecasting, etc.)
- High level of proficiency in Excel, SQL
- Demonstrated proficiency using software visualization tools such as Looker
- Demonstrated ability to highly leverage BI visualization tools to deliver executive quality dashboards
- Ability to navigate and conceptualize complex data structures
- Ability to communicate effectively with non-technical staff and with members of interdisciplinary teams
- Critical thinking skills to translate sometimes ambiguous business needs into effective communications and solutions
- Ability to excel in a fast-growing environment, delivering accuracy while managing to deadlines where adaptability is imperative
Who We Are:
is a fast-growing, venture-backed SaaS company in the restaurant/hospitality sector with more than 10,000 restaurant clients. We are dedicated to revolutionizing the industry in a way that benefits both the restaurant owner and their customers. We started with our now-patented, dynamic menu technology that unleashes the power of a restaurant’s greatest marketing tool: the menu. Since then, we have been endlessly innovating to continue tackling existing and emerging industry needs.
We hire exceptionally bright, motivated people who are passionate about helping great restaurants reach their full potential. We offer a flexible work environment, a pioneering concept, a product our clients love, and talented teammates. This is a chance to make great things happen and be a difference maker. We’re excited to meet you!
What We’re Serving:
- Genuine Core Values:
We asked our employees what’s most important to them in the workplace and carefully sculpted our 4 core values to truly represent our company culture. We’re proud that our culture has been recognized with several awards including Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work
and Top Workplaces USA
. We’re even prouder that peers recognize each other on a monthly basis for exemplifying our values with what we call Super Booms.
- Giving Back:
In addition to our larger partners such as the Giving Kitchen
, our culture champions (aka monthly Super Boom winners) pick a cause they are passionate about, and we’ll make a donation in their name.
- Visible Growth and Development: There is no way to avoid personal growth in a start-up! We keep innovating and improving and our team members keep growing as well. Just in the last year, 1 out of 5 team members has been promoted into a new role.
- Company Ownership: When we say, “Act Like an Owner”, we put our money where our mouth is! Every single team member receives meaningful company equity options because we recognize that every role is important for our success.
- Benefits for the Whole Family: Along with the typical medical, dental, vision, 401K benefits, we’ve got your furry family members covered with our Wagmo Wellness Plan.