Sr. Product Data Analyst
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United States
- Collaborate with our product team to drive impactful user experience, acquisition, engagement, and retention initiatives using data
- Develop a deep understanding of Kiva lenders by sifting through rich user behavior datasets, deriving and communicating insights on lender engagement and delight through the user journey
- Use your statistical prowess to identify opportunities to engage
- Develop a robust product analytics framework by defining metrics, designing scalable product-specific data models, building critical company dashboards, and developing a core shared knowledge base
- Perform ongoing trend analysis and shareouts to inform day-to-day decisions
- Design, run, and analyze experiments to efficiently arrive at scalable insights that drive lender engagement and satisfaction
- Be a strong voice in optimizing our analytics workflow and partner with data engineering in building scalable data solutions
- Provide leadership on a range of analytics work occurring across the company, including mentoring data users in support of self-service (we use Looker, but experience in any BI tool will help)
- 5+ years experience in product analytics, data analytics, business analytics, data science, economics, statistics or related field
- Consistent record of conducting proactive data analysis, distilling actionable takeaways, telling a story with data, making recommendations, and driving informed decision-making
- Deep expertise in user-focused product analytics concepts such as user experience, user journeys, funnels and loops, and engagement/conversion/retention/referral mechanics
- Deep expertise working with clickstream/event data and metrics
- Experience designing and evaluating statistical tests, including multivariate tests with non-binary outcome variables
- Well-versed in SQL and familiar with Python, R or other statistical packages
- Confident in interacting with complex and nuanced data models, and will push for simplicity when necessary
- Strong presentation and communication skills, with experience working with cross-functional stakeholders and executives
- Familiarity communicating with and liaising between technical colleagues (Data Engineering, Machine Learning) as well as non-technical partners (User Research) and stakeholders (PMs)
- Comfortable extensively using BI tools (Looker preferred)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and drive change
Perfect Food Company
Kiva envisions a financially inclusive world where all people hold the power to improve their lives.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- $750 stipend for continuing education
- Parental leave
- 401(k) plan
- Community building activities
- Safety and privacy.
- Self-determination & personal strength.
- Genuine human relationships.