Director, Workforce Planning
Posted on 3/8/2022
Miami, FL, USA
- 10 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
- Experience in an operations, business analysis, finance or statistics environment
- Demonstrated people management experience
- Demonstrated management experience (exempt and non-exempt staff) of global teams
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks
- Must be a self-starter and highly motivated business oriented independent thinker
- Comprehensive competency with call center technology such Avaya, Cisco, Genesys, Adeptra and Salesforce
- Strong knowledge Genesys WFM or similar tools
- Demonstrated leadership skills with emphasis on consensus building, diplomacy, cooperative negotiation and persuasion required to build cross functional commitment to deliver intended results
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English including the ability to effectively communicate both internally and externally
- Proven tactical skills with the ability to identify connect and communicate opportunities that achieve objectives
- Excellent organization, planning, project management and analytical skills
- Coordinate and maintain robust Business Continuity Plan to facilitate disciplined execution of disaster recovery for people, process and technology with minimum impact to our merchants and consumers
- Provide strategic direction, tactical leadership and day to day responsibilities for the Command Center employees and insure proper staffing and training to accomplish departmental goals and objectives
- Work with Business Partners in the preparation of the forecasting process to ensure business needs are met and translate those needs in appropriate capacity planning
- Responsible for providing key recommendations to production management with respect to daily and short term strategies for ensuring optimal service levels
- Accountable for all the steps involved in intraday management of forecasted volume/staffing
- Maintain and calibrate the right tools to monitor and report employee schedule adherence, tardiness and absenteeism
- Support and maintain employee empowerment tools that allow employees to request time off, make trades as well as schedule preferences for shifts
- Ensure daily staffing levels and analyze future staffing needs for seasonal and special events for the Care Center Enterprise
- Maintain appropriate reporting of systems and procedures of Care Center hiring, turnover, and tenure to identify trends that impact staffing, recruiting ability, and impact on productivity to coordinate hiring plans across all Visa Customer Care Centers
- Coordinate, communicate and maintain business contingency management processes across all Visa's Global Customer Care Centers
- Responsible for working with Genesis and WFM system reports and data
- Be a key stakeholder in Global Customer Care Services projects, providing expert opinions and requirements that are critical to the success of the GCCS
- Support workforce management while driving cost savings through improved operational efficiencies including queue design, occupancy, and scheduling efficiencies, along with highly effective management of agent FTE through capacity management across different customer communication channels and interaction tools: phone, emails, chat, SMS, fax and social media
- 12-15 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or 8-10 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 6+ years of work experience with a PhD
- 10 years of contact center workforce management experience
- Bilingual communication skills in English and Spanish
Leading credit card company
Visa's mission is to remove barriers and connect more people to the global economy. The company provides end-to-end financial infrastructure.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Integrity: Doing well by doing right.
- People: Behind payments are people.
- Innovation: Pioneering with a purpose.
- Clients: Keeping clients in focus.
- Collaboration: Pulling ahead by pulling together.