Emerging Media Associate
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
- Bachelor's degree with a strong academic record
- At least 1-2 years of experience working in emerging media or digital marketing
- Knowledge and an interest in the evolving media landscape and media consumption habits
- Need to be able to work autonomously and within a large team setting, with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic. Must be self-motivated, detail oriented and take initiative to get the job done
- Lead innovative emerging media proposals which achieve KPI objectives
- Proficient in written and verbal communications
- Able to manage multiple deadlines across internal and external stakeholders with ease
- Have exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize and multi-task on high profile, high volume brands
- Able to exhibit a positive attitude and remain calm in high-stress situations
- Does not mind working during non-traditional business hours as needed
- Possesses an analytical and proactive mindset - enjoys aggregating information across disparate data points and sources into clear, actionable insights
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets/Docs/Slides preferred
- An eagerness to learn more about digital marketing, emerging media, and the evolving casino gambling and horse-racing betting industries within the U.S
- Stay abreast of new tools, ad formats, trends and best practices in Search and Emerging Media through research and/or industry events and conferences
- A healthy appreciation for the role of casinos, horse racing, and gambling with cultural trends
- Support channel leads with planning, creative trafficking, and reporting of evergreen and tentpole media campaigns
- Build full-year media plans to meet team KPIs across multiple tactics and platforms, ensuring the team is establishing and meeting benchmarks to strengthen our advertising playbook
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams, creative partners, and agencies to ensure the seamless launch and execution of all campaigns
- Assist with weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual channel reporting and post mortem analysis - including building creative performance recaps, billing reconciliation, and dissemination of insights to key stakeholders
- Improve internal processes for campaign management, including streamlining creative and tag trafficking to partners, optimizing workflows for audience creation and testing, and setting a testing framework for new platforms and ad formats
- Provide continuous assessment of media programs and identify areas for improvement, as well as new platform and tactic opportunities
- Vet and onboard new supplier partners to achieve client goals and strategies
Fantasy sports and online U.S. sportsbook
Fanduel is on a mission to make sports more exciting. The company provides a daily fantasy sports platform with a range of game types for players with a guaranteed prize pool for the winners.
- From peer-to-peer learning to industry conferences, there are a number of ways to develop your career
- From your head to your toes we’ve got you covered with our 100% health insurance coverage
- We keep a well-stocked supply of snacks and refreshments to keep you going throughout the day
- Flexible hours and vacation scheduling let you work when you’re at your best
- We provide the latest tech and equipment, you get the job done
- We’re not just a company, we’re a collective. And we’re not just coworkers, we’re a community.
- We’re an all-hands-on-deck crew of dreamers, doers, thinkers, makers, builders, breakers, and rebuilders.
- We value teamwork above all else.
- We believe that diversity and inclusiveness are at the core of any good team.
- Passion for building a product our customers will love, passion for being the best in our field, and passion for our own people.