Principal Technical Product Manager
Riot Data, Data Platform
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience with technical knowledge
- 8+ years of technical product management
- 3+ years experience as product lead for large scoped products/teams
- Proven track record of creating successful technical products and identify potential product pitfalls that would hinder success (be it in design, experience, or behavioral outcomes)
- Deep experience with building data products, including batch and online Machine Learning inference products
- Experience operating ML products in a live product environment
- Experience isolating Goals that support the product vision and promoting and building strategies that improve the desired Goals (and overall product success)
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- Experience gathering and detailing product feature requirements that engineering leaders can effectively
- Experience building and maintaining development coalitions to further product adoption and integration
- Help set product strategy, vision and roadmap for your organization, initiate and debate strategic topics and opportunities from your team's work, and drive bold high-impact decisions
- Collaborate with members of the senior stakeholders, insights, data experiences and game teams to deliver new capabilities
- Identify and lead goals that increase our data to value ratio, e.g. reduce the time to onboard new producers and consumers of data
- Ensure all the teams within the group are aligned with that product vision
- Provide leadership and coaching to other product leads within the group
- Participate in interviewing and act as an essential member for hiring decisions
Online game developer
Riot Games' mission is to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world.
- Family Care
- Open Paid Time Off
- Play Fund
- Donation Matching
Company Core Values
- Player Experience First.
- Dare to Dream.
- Thrive Together.
- Execute with Intelligence.
- Stay Hungry; Stay Humble