Posted on 3/23/2023
- 3+ years of Workday payroll processing experience
- Experience with global payroll processing in addition to U.S. Payroll (Canada, LATAM)
- Strong teammate with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate clearly and concisely via written and verbal communication both internally and with key partners across the company
- The ability to work independently and make sound decisions
- Strong analytical skills with acute attention to detail and quality focus
- Analyze, prepare file submissions, and reconcile data using automated systems to produce accurate and timely payrolls with the outsourced payroll vendor and internal Workday system for US Payroll
- Support global time-tracking initiatives
- Reconcile data for financial, tax, and compliance reporting
- Develop and maintains end-to-end workflows and process documentation
- Oversight of Operational Controls and Compliance for processing, internal and external audit reviews, and regulatory reporting
- Assist with expatriate payroll administration which includes coordination and preparation of payroll entries, communication with external tax advisors, and reporting
- Support quarterly, mid-year, and year-end tax review and validation process
- Support equity processing for RSU, Stock Options and Grants
- Support service level management including reporting and analytics to drive internal and vendor improvements
- Evaluate and eliminate process and tool gaps based on efficiency measures and improvement methodologies through continuous process improvement initiatives
- Participating in the testing of policy, process, and system changes to ensure timely and accurate payroll
- Participates in both large-scale and smaller projects
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a similar field preferred (years of experience will be considered in place of degree)
- Advanced experience in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; MS Visio and/or other Process Flow software is preferred, but not required
World's largest domain registrar
GoDaddy's mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. They do this by democratizing access to basic IT tools.
- 401k with generous employer match, pre-tax / Roth options
- Shares of GDDY stock through grants
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Professional development & tuition support
- Subsidized meals
- Employer-paid trip reduction expenses
- Tax-advantaged accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, the works
- Liberal time away to rest & recharge
- Family-friendly options like day care subsidy, paid parental leave, adoption assistance and fertility coverage
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Benefits fairs, flu shots, wellness perks
- Tax-advantaged accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Company-wide celebrations and events: TechFest, Town Halls, picnics, holiday parties
- Team kudos and peer recognition programs
- Empower by GoDaddy matches charitable grants and offers volunteer opportunities
- Team-building and professional development
Company Core Values
- Ideas thrive here - You can’t change the world by playing it safe. We embrace innovative thinking and the big ideas it creates, and we celebrate when ideas become a reality.
- Pull together - Our collaborative focus transforms individual ideas and strengths into collective action and solutions. We don’t do silos, and small teams have the resources to tackle big problems.
- Your potential is boundless - With ample opportunity to learn, stretch and contribute, anyone in any role can grow into a better professional, colleague and person.
- We love to have a good time - We enjoy a good hike or happy hour just as much as a successful product launch, which is why employees get every chance to live passionately outside the office.
- Diversity drives us - To change the world for the better, we need a team as diverse as the entrepreneurs we empower around the world.
- We’re customer-obsessed - Our customers are creative people doing amazing things, and that inspires us every day. We do our best work because we know it impacts the success of entrepreneurs everywhere.