At Branch, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
As a member of the Branch Business Development team, the Business Development Director, EMEA is responsible for developing and growing the relationships across our agency ecosystem in EMEA. You are an energetic and organised self-starter and you understand the needs of agencies and how to drive effective partnerships with them. You can build and maintain relationships with the right decision-makers, and can succinctly define and communicate the specific technical benefits of Branch for agencies working with enterprise brands. You will be a key driver of growth for the company and on the front lines for evangelising and supporting our product to marketing agency professionals. This is a senior individual contributor role.
As a Business Development Director, you’ll get to:
- Define, build and deliver the programme that takes our agency partnerships to the next level
- Provide support to Branch’s agency partners, developing mutually beneficial revenue opportunities resulting in pipeline and book of business growth
- Identify key stakeholders and build relationships and credibility within the agency landscape
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other Branch teams, including Sales, Post-Sales, Tech and Marketing
- Act as a subject matter expert on Branch products, strengths, capabilities and position in the digital marketing ecosystem
- Monitor and understand the industry and competitive trends and how they affect internal product and go-to-market strategy and decisions
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- 8+ years work experience (minimum of 3 years experience at a top tier technology company, agency, consulting firm, investment bank or private equity / VC firm)
- Experience working with agency partnerships, demonstrating a solid understanding of the agency landscape, commercial models and business drivers
- Proven ability to create sourced pipeline and influencing revenue results through agency partnerships
- The mindset to learn our technology and apply this towards value creation for Branch, our agency partners and our joint clients
- Demonstrated contribution to hyper-growth, early-stage companies
- Ability to scope complex, cross-functional projects and ensure effective execution while continuing to develop the big picture
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $667M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Palo Alto, CA with offices around the globe.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2022, we were recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups and certified by Great Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 100,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from all walks of life to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our careers, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!
Please note that Branch’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires all team members who will be working from one of our offices or will be attending company events to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to qualifying accommodation requests.
Candidate Privacy Information: