SDR Systems & Tools Manager
Posted on 2/25/2023
Remote • United States
- An energetic, cross-functional operator with deep knowledge of enterprise technology sales and sales tool technology
- Strong facilitation and enablement skills
- Analytical mindset to drive user adoption, effective usage of tools, and strategy
- Effective stakeholder communication and program management skills
- Ability to take a vision and develop structured plans, actions and measurable metrics to effectively execute on that vision
- Admin/power user experience in the following tools: Salesforce (SFDC) and Outreach.io
- Align sales technology tools to a defined pipeline generation workflow and drive user adoption
- Drive analytics to ensure optimal use of tools and effectiveness
- Complete ongoing tool maintenance and user management
- Define and maintain tool governance and ensure best practices policies and procedures for supported tools and resulting ecosystem
- Maintain relationships with vendors and internal business partners to evaluate, pilot, and align tools along with negotiate contracts
- Represent sales on technology feedback, integration workflows, and required functionality
- Partner with Sales Enablement to ensure sales tools are incorporated into onboarding and continuing education
- Based in Colorado: $90,320 - $112,900
- Based in New York, Washington State or California (outside the San Francisco Bay Area): $95,680 - $119,600
- Based in the San Francisco Bay area, California: $106,240- $132,800
- This role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan and the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave
- Admin/power user experience in the following tools: Pathlight, Lavender, 6sense, Vidyard
- Experience in sales tool evaluations, contract negotiations, and integration with SFDC
Customer engagement platform & developer of communications APIs
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
- Vacation: Twilio offers generous annual time off in all countries for you to enjoy.
- Healthcare: We are dedicated to helping our employees live longer and healthier lives through comprehensive health programs.
- Retirement: Twilio cares about your retirement! We offer programs to help our employees plan for their retirement needs.
- Family leave: At Twilio we recognize the importance of family. We offer generous maternity, paternity, and adoption leaves, as well as family medical care leave.
- Earn your stripes: Build and present a Twilio app to earn your Twilio track jacket and receive $30 per month for e‑books for continued learning and education.
- Catered meals: We provide a variety of snacks, drinks, and catered meals in each of our locations.
Company Core Values
- Build a more‑connected world
- Be great, do good, scale fast
- The work of our lives