Delivery and Mobile Operations Manager
Posted on 7/7/2022
Sacramento, CA, USA
- Customer focused mindset
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to handle a variety of duties
- Comfort in leading teams through ambiguity and change
- Empowered self-starter who can process and execute on complex information potentially in high stress environments
- Proficiency with computers and software including Microsoft Office, and ability to effectively navigate internal business platforms
- Ability to analyze reports and create action plans based on data
- Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
- 5+ years of Operations Management and team leadership experience in a multi-unit environment
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field or equivalent work experience
- Must have a valid driver's license in the state of residence that you will be driving/operating a vehicle (or state that you are commuting daily to/from) and ability to obtain and pass DOT/driver qualification packet including drug screening and medical exam; possess an exceptional driving record
- Ability to complete driver training/car-hauling training and a road test within the first 30 days of employment which may include winching (training provided)
- Ability to obtain and maintain local sales licenses if applicable in your state
- Must have or be eligible to obtain a notary license (Within the first 90 days of employment) in the state of your assigned work location
- Fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus (proof required)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to support customers on nights, weekends and/or holidays; Ability and willingness to travel based on business needs to support other market launches and operations
- Ability to fulfill physical requirements including; lift 50 lbs safely, bending/crouching/kneeling, standing, walking or sitting for extended periods
- No drug or alcohol related driving incidents in the last 3 years; No more than 1 serious moving violation in the last 3 years; Will be subject to continuous Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) monitoring
- Willingness to work in various working conditions including being in an active service center or unpredictable weather conditions
- Knowledge in managing DOT regulated workforce or previous experience with EV or Auto Ecommerce a plus
- Responsible for overall performance of location and market delivering on financial, operational and customer experience KPIs
- Responsible for demonstrating a culture of ethical conduct, safety and compliance. Lead and hold the team accountable to work in the same way. Cultivate a customer-centric and engaged team
- Responsible for managing DOT compliance of regulated vehicles at assigned Service Center(s) including vehicle maintenance, driver qualification, hours of service regulations, and following up on safety and DOT compliance concerns
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team