Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Carlos, CA, USA
- 10+ years experience in procurement or sourcing related background
- 6+ years experience in managing multiple category areas and effectively procuring goods/services in a fast-paced work environment is required
- Ability to manage preferred supplier relationships, monitoring performance and analyzing category spend
- Ability to connect with business leaders in an effort to define and strategically leverage spending to include proactive focus on major spend initiatives
- Lead regular meetings with department leadership focusing on strategic spending and supplier strategies
- Manage and negotiate supplier contracts
- Masterfully lead sourcing initiatives including RFx, QBR, category strategy development and execution
- Develop and implement sourcing programs
- Ability to lead complex, highly visible projects
- Apply a growth mindset to continuously improve and look for opportunities to maximize value
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Develop and execute category strategy
- Strong ability to influence business stakeholders and cross functional partners
- BA/BS degree in business, supply chain management or other related field
- Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM) or Senior Professional in Supply Management (SPSM) a plus
- Knowledgeable in the competitive bidding and pricing
- Knowledgeable in ERP Systems, Coupa preferred
- Familiarity with Sarbanes Oxley
- Independent Judgment and Initiative
- Confidence in dealing with other departments, outside representatives and upper management
- Expertise in project management
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, analytical, leadership and negotiating skills
ML-powered advertising insights
Moloco is on a mission to make the digital economy more transparent, equitable, and profitable by making advanced machine learning accessible to companies of all sizes.
- Comprehensive health and wellness: Competitive health, dental, vision and life insurance (covered at 100% for you) and your family.
- Professional development: Teach yourself something new and get reimbursed each year for your professional development.
- Food and snacks: Enjoy lunch on us. We bring lunch in for employees everyday, In addition, our micro-kitchens are filled with healthy snacks and beverages for you to enjoy
- Paid parental leave: Our maternity/paternity leave plan also has you covered when you welcome a new child into your family.
- Unlimited vacation: We encourage team members to take time off to relax and recharge with our flexible paid time off policy.
- Financial benefits: We provide stock options and generous 401k/pension with an employer match that helps you prepare for your future.