Posted on 4/20/2022
- Ability to be available for meetings and impromptu communication during Quora's "coordination hours" (Mon-Fri: 9am-3pm Pacific Time). Learn why here
- 1+ years of full-time experience in Android and/or iOS development
- Strong interest in mobile frameworks
- High attention to detail in all aspects of development from performance to UI
- Work within a small team of mobile engineers to build a performant and reliable Android/iOS app
- Build new user-facing features and help drive mobile product strategy
- Create tools and infrastructure to enable rapid iteration cycles on mobile
- Experience with development on widely used mobile apps on App Store/Play Store
- Experience with cross platform frameworks such as React and React Native
- Love of learning and the Quora product
Social Q&A platform
Quora's mission is to share and grow the world's knowledge. Quora wants to democratize access to knowledge of all kinds so if someone out there knows something, anyone else can learn it.
Company Core Values
- Mission first: We place long-term, collective impact ahead of personal achievement.
- Drive: We aim high and do whatever it takes to get things done.
- Agility: We are nimble in our processes and systems, ready to adapt to a changing world.
- Awareness: We are rigorous in our decisions and candid in our communication.
- Pragmatism: We stay grounded in the outcomes that truly matter for our mission.