Director – Platform Sales
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- 10+ years of experience in sales & sales management
- Experience in 'Platform as a service' (PaaS), 'digital transformation' and/or consumer & patient engagement sales required
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry (Providers, Pharmacy Retailers) and/or health benefits industry (Payers, HCM, Brokers) in the US is required
- A history of successful quota attainment in a complex sales environment
- Ability to win the support of key C-Suite stakeholders in large corporates
- Proficiency with Salesforce and sales acceleration tools
- Experience developing exceptional documentation for client presentations, webinars
- Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent experience
- You should receive a confirmation email after submitting your application
- A recruiter (not a computer) reviews all applications at League
- If we see alignment with League's needs, a recruiter will reach out to learn more about your goals. The recruiter will also share the team-specific interview process depending on the roles you are exploring
- The final step is an offer, which we hope you will accept!
- Prior to joining us, we conduct reference and background checks. Additional checks could be required for US Candidates, depending on the role you are exploring
- Own the end-to-end sales process for target platform (Powered by League) strategic accounts
- Leverage your own relationships to build pipeline, and work in collaboration with the Business Development Manager - Platform and Marketing to run Account Based Marketing campaigns
- Work collaboratively with League Executives and Go-to-Market leaders to build the story and materials for Powered by League prospective accounts
- Work with the Go-to-Market leadership team to create and improve persuasive sales processes and buyer journeys, especially in new industry verticals
- Be able to negotiate complex partnership agreements through to completion
- Proactively identify and communicate product needs of Powered by League prospects / industry verticals to executive leadership
- Successfully achieve budgeted sales objectives, and maintain sales forecast in an accurate and thorough manner
- Ensure and monitor successful handoffs of accounts from the sales process and into delivery
- Help foster a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement across the go-to-market functions at League
Digital health platform
League is on a mission to power the digital transformation of healthcare. The company is building digital infrastructure for better consumer health experiences.
- Personalized benefits plan
- Health, Lifestyle & Learning spending accounts
- Flexible medical and dental plans
- Fertility treatment support
- Paid parental leave and baby bonus
- Unlimited PTO
- Free mental health counselling and support
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Exclusive access to a curated wellness marketplace
- Sabbatical program
- RRSP/401K accounts
- High-impact onboarding
- Extra-long holiday weekends
- Mental health (wellness) days
Company Core Values
- Creating a healthier future.
- Building a dream team.
- All owners.
- Aspiring to live our best lives.
- In it to win it.