Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismic’s platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Seismic is committed to building an inclusive workplace that ignites growth for our employees and creates a culture of belonging that allows all employees to be seen and valued for who they are. Learn more about DEI at Seismic here.
Senior Enterprise Sales Director - Financial Services
Our sales and marketing teams help companies understand how Seismic can power collaboration internally through the use of content. We’re thoughtful and committed to telling the Seismic story, with the goal to ultimately help brands focus on enabling their go to market teams.
In your role, you’ll be influential in spreading the word about our cutting edge technology and expanding our footprint.
Seismic’s sales reps are passionate about our product and take a consultative approach to selling our solution across several verticals, including Financial Services, Manufacturing, High Tech, and more. This role will focus specifically on our FinServ vertical.
If you are ready to spread awareness of our world class sales enablement tool, apply today to learn more about Seismic.
Who You Are:
- A seasoned sales rep possessing strong solution sales experience, 5 years in the high tech and/or software space, with a history of driving, managing and closing enterprise deals into the Financial Services market.
- A driven individual with proven ability to hit or exceed sales quota.
- An articulate individual who is able to convey our value proposition to C-Level, Sales and Marketing executives.
- Someone who has proven consultative sales solution skills in a SaaS/Cloud environment.
- Someone who loves being on the road. Will be responsible for large geography. Would consist of working with sales employees, attending business meetings, industry meetings or working with key customers.
- Someone who possesses a Bachelor’s Degree.
What you will be doing:
- Selling Seismic Software, the #1 Sales Enablement Solution to Fortune 1000 FinServ corporations.
- Manage enterprise sales cycle starting with discovery, building and managing relationships, to the close of business.
- Acquire new business by building a network of customers and industry contacts to facilitate sales development and successes.
- Partner closely with the Sales Engineering team to customize product demonstrations and architect solution packages based on client requirements.
- Prepare proposals that outline consultative solutions to meet client needs.
- Develop referrals and reference accounts by building long-term strategic relationships.
- Provide thought leadership in ideas and approaches to sales productivity challenges.
What we have for you:
- Take time to rest and recharge w/ Paid time off, paid company holidays, end of year company shutdown
- Employer pension contributions
- Equity program and performance-based bonuses
- Risk Benefits including group life, disability, and accident insurance
- Complimentary 24/7 health line with direct access to medical professionals
- Mental health + Employee Assistance Programs w/ free counseling sessions
- Bring Your Own Device technology stipend
- $1,000 annual professional development reimbursement
- Seismic Cares Program w/ charitable donation matching
- Nine Communities of Belonging (aka employee resource/affinity groups)
Headquartered in San Diego and with employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.